pleasure doing business with you garnet gaming

alright no more delaying the inevitable I've had to deliberate on posting this for a while but no more procrastination. I've loved this server from the first day I joined and ill never forget the memories I made here as staff and player. It truly has been an honor to be able to play with everyone I have and even if it was just for a moment I'm glad I could experience playing in the community. I just have more on my plate then I did when I joined hopfully I will rejoin someday but for now as they say Im off to greener pastures. 
now I'm going to do the generic thing were I thank specific people.

@busterbignut we gata play helldivers again sometime

@GamingCarrot im cheering for you to be manager 

@DONTTOUCHMYFROG87 I still got those clips from fortnight and we gata play brick rigs again soon

@Merk congrats on director man if anybody should have gotten it I would want it to be you 

@Errol One of the first people I meet on the server had a great time basing and talking with you 

@Chicaa21 we gata play content warning or lethal sometime soon that was a lot of fun

@FatherLarsyou might want to auction off my soul or something it doesn't have much value anymore

@CKY Camp you still owe me a mc flurry 

@Oyasumi ewwwwwwww :3

sorry to anyone I forgot here I just neglected to add you because I'm tired and want to get back to Minecraft.

and as always it has been a pleasure doing business with you garnet gaming. I hate goodbye so ill so you on the server or in Valhalla either way see you later. 

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Haha 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
11 hours ago, tadtad31 said:

@Oyasumi ewwwwwwww :3

Well it was nice having on the team, who knows maybe on the next one i’ll train you again. Hope it goes well for you in your next adventure, Avatar Aang.

• Friendly 1