Add a Statute of Limitations

Description: Basically all I am suggesting here is adding a statute of limitations to how long you have after an instance of someone shooting you have to either kill them or shoot back. There was an instance that happened today where I had a report on the server where someone was shot they left then went back to the person 5 mins later and killed them. I think that there should be a limited time that you have to kill them after they shoot you. I honestly thing that once a firefight breaks out then it should be handled then and there. Whatever happens in the fight happens. You should be able to run away and come back at anytime later and then get your revenge for someone shooting at you it should be done then and there.

Reasoning: I think this would help to benefit the server in that you wouldn't have to watch over your shoulders anticipating whether or not you would be killed later on after you shot at someone. Not only that but it could help to keep the person from quickly going to grab perks and coming back after regaining full health and armor then killing them.

Additional Information: None to give

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 4
2 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

dont shoot someone accidentally and it won’t be a issue.  

Ok so to give a bit of context behind what happened. Player A was transporting a printer - Player B shot at said printer and blew it up then Player A shot at Player B but then Player B ran away and came back 5 mins later and killed Player A.

• Like 1
Just now, Orion8559 said:

Ok so to give a bit of context behind what happened. Player A was transporting a printer - Player B shot at said printer and blew it up then Player A shot at Player B but then Player B ran away and came back 5 mins later and killed Player A.

sounds like player A shoulda finished the job lmao

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Orion8559 said:

player a should have finished the job, 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Orion8559 said:

player A should have given him less teeth

You already know my stance 😉

4 hours ago, Orion8559 said:

Player B

Hi I’m Player B, to give better context I was damaged by player ‘A’ for 3/4 of my health, I tried rotating with climb swep to hit a nice flank to find out Player ‘A’ had changed position. To which I proceeded to relentlessly try and figure out Player ‘A’ location only to find him a couple minutes later, the rest is history…

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
30 minutes ago, 1998Corolla said:

Neutral?

I just assumed the time was the same as NLR, just 3 minutes, which is pretty much around the time for RP to take place. 

?

Nlr means new life rule

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

?

Nlr means new life rule

well I see what people mean now when they shit talk gunner

he means he thought the time was the same as NLR

so NLR is 3 minutes, so he thought the time for this (killing someone after they damage you) was also 3 minutes

Edited by computer
  • Informative 2
14 hours ago, computer said:

well I see what people mean now when they shit talk gunner

he means he thought the time was the same as NLR

so NLR is 3 minutes, so he thought the time for this (killing someone after they damage you) was also 3 minutes

why would someone think that lol