My application

In-game name: Tatt2d "SWE"
Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) = Pufferfish7309

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979869588/
Active Warns: What do you mean by active warns? Like if i have any? I dont have any warns
Timezone: eu east (sweden)
Current Playtime: 7,1 hours (it doesnt seem like alot but i understand it)
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] = Yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] = yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] = maybe i dont but prob could
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] = No one did.
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] = I've moderated a bunch of servers i cant seem to remember if i i moderated any games tho (im not a active moderator in any server rn)
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] = Im a chill person who understands and wont do anything bad to any servers
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No i havent.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I havent
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well it depends really. I could do a couplle hours a day like 4-6?
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: My hobbies are drumming, Iim not in any activities rn
Did you read the staff rules?: Yup

• Confused 1
Posted (edited)

you do not meet the age requirements, hours are nifty, not sure if its 7.1 or 71 hours, paragraphs are SEVERELY lacking as yours is 1 sentence minimum, nor have i seen you around either and you might wanna reread the staff application forums and reread the rules.

a simple fix for a later date but for how i see it and i wish you luck for next time man.

- Sincerely Jim.                

spacer.png

Edited by Radio Guy
correction in spelling

-1 i dont really know you much the paragraphs are a joke. you did not read the rules, make sure u go over them one more time. the age does not meet the requirements low playtime. also cant record videos.

• DarkRP Management Team

A lot's already been pointed out by others, but I'll echo the sentiments here. Your paragraphs for why we should accept you are not even paragraphs but one sentence, you're under the minimum age requirement to apply and you did not read the staff rules. I'll also be honest and say I have never heard of you in my life, so I can't even speak to your character. Overall I think this app is not it. Play a little more, get to interact with the community more, and I would advise you to read previously accepted applications to understand what made theirs work.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Gonna have to say no to this one. Underage, 2 paragraphs is only 1 sentence, and you didn't read the rules. I haven't seen you in game at all so I cannot attest to how you are or act. This may be due to you are on at different times but I honestly don't know. But yeah big big big -1

Extremely poor application.

7.1 hours

13yrs old

No paragraphs

Didn't read the staff rules

• DarkRP Management Team

Yeah,  unfortunately I think this application is a little rushed. I'd suggest reapplying when you've given yourself some more time to read over the staff rules and application requirements.

It's a -1 from me for now, but I hope to see you reapply soon!

I was gonna pick apart everything you've done wrong here but almost everyone before my response already has...
Please take the time do it correctly in the future with the advice given from everyone else :3

So, im gonna make this as straightforward as possible.

• You don't pass the age requirement.
  • You don't have the required 72 hours of playtime
  • You didn't read the staff rules
  • You did not write 2 paragraps

So sadly its gonna be a -1 from me this time.
That might seem a little harsh, and i don't want you to think that i am against you. If you know deep down that you tried your best thats fine, But for next time push beyond your limits😎

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

While we do appreciate your interest in wanting to join the staff team we cannot overlook a few things about your application:
Firstly you do not meet the minimum age requirement, or the minimum hour requirement to join.
We also cannot overlook that you only have 1 sentence in the 2 paragraphs section and didn't read our staff rules.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Agree 1