My staff application

Posted (edited)

In-game name: XD Farmer

Discord username: .yeahokaypal.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:643219120

Active Warns: None

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Current Playtime: | XD Farmer has played for 1185:56:12.

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I use medal 

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: Yes I've been a Lead moderator for this server then I resigned but after a couple of months I came back and applied again and got accepted and I will be honest I wasn't the greatest staff member the second time I was pretty lazy and then I resigned and I did not resign in a good way I said something along the lines of “I got bored and tired  of playing Gmod” or something like that and I personally regret doing that because now I look back and wish I could of done things differently because that's not who I am anymore and hopefully you all will see that as well.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why should you choose me over other applicants? Because of my dedication and involvement in the Garnet Gaming community. I have spent countless hours not just playing but also helping others, providing feedback, and participating in community events. I also have a genuine passion for making this community better for everyone and I know being staff isn't just about having power, it's about looking out for everyone and making sure things run smoothly so everyone can have a good time playing without all the chaos. I also am more of a night player so when I'm on I witness at least 3 people running around and just massacring every player in their way and I think I would be able to handle someone like that because of my past experience and plus I understand when to joke around and when we need to be serious .

What also makes me a good addition to the staff team is that I've already had staff experience in this server that other applicants haven't had and I've been playing the server for a long time so I understand and know all of the rules. I also am not the type of staff member who just punish someone and doesn't explain to them what they did wrong and what they can do to prevent from doing it again, and I also think i'm great at explaining how to build a base and how to use the keypads, stacker tool, and precision tool as well because i'm pretty familiar with them considering how long i have been playing the server. I don't play any other server on gmod so I will never get confused about the rules and mistakenly punish someone who did nothing wrong.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes it was more than a year ago and I MRDM and I know MRDM isn't a good thing to be banned for and I would completely understand if that would change anyone of your minds about me becoming staff. I have learned from my mistakes so please don't hold that against me.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes a couple back in 2023

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: It depends what i have to do that day but most likely 5-7 or more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: No

Did you read the staff rules?: XD Farmer

Edited by Farmer

+1 Great app, great guy, great staff member back when I met him a couple years ago.

When I met Farmer I had just decided try and farm for money/exp for the first time. I built a base in the bank and bought any printers I could. Farmer stopped by, said he liked what I was doing and wanted to help. He dropped his printers for me for free and I farmed them all night along with any other claim printers I could get, he would drop by and chill with me in-between taking sits. This happened a few different times and we would hang out and raid together on plenty of other occasions. I usually don’t have much to say on most applications but for Farmer I can without a doubt say he would be a great staff member who will actually take sits and is proven to help people like me trying to figure something out for the first time. Thank you Farmer best of luck!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I've seen you around a lot lately, and I have had no problems with you at all. You have really good playtime and paragraphs. You've also been staff before so you know how things work overall. Good Luck!!

• Like 1

Overall your application is good and its great that you have staff experience on Garnet.

Don't really remember seeing you in-game much but maybe that's just time zone differences.

I did lookup your old resignation post and as far as I can tell you didn't leave on bad terms.

I don't see a reason you shouldn't be given another shot at staff. +1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Haven't had too much interactions with you but the ones I've had have been good. Your previous staff experience is a definite boon and valuable to have, your hours are excellent, and your app is also well-structured. You do have a previous ban history mind you, but it being from some time ago at least gives me some leeway in assuming you've changed your previous behaviour. Overall, see no reason at this time to refuse you.

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the Discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Responses will still be accepted at this time. Thank you!

• Haha 1

While I haven't seen you a whole lot on the server I have seen you a couple of times. You seem like a chill person and I don't think that you would be an issue. You do have prior experience but you did leave twice which concerns me a bit. I do understand getting burnt out on a game and moving on for a bit to another. You have a well written app and you read the rules. You also seem to have a lot of time to dedicate each day to the server. So I see no issue with you being accepted into the team. Good Luck!
+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Your previous staff experience will surely be a good thing to have back onto the team, and we're thankful for your application. You were quite professional in your interview and you showed a good understanding of the rules, even ones that have updated recently. I'm confident that your past knowledge, new knowledge, and your eagerness to help the community and players will be something we want on the team. Good luck, man!

Welcome to the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!

• Agree 1