In game name: yairamaing7's

discord name: hector32321

steam ID:  76561199466684692

active warn: 0

Time zone: CDT

playtime :117 hrs

Do you have access to Discord : yes 

Do you have access to mic: had one but it broke

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord: no.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos: no

Past experiences as staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe you should choose me than other applicants because I am ready to helping the server. If there is something that needs to be done, I will always try to help and try to resolve any problems so if there are any individuals who need help, I am more than happy to help anybody and 

I think taking sides is not useful when all that matters is keeping the server fun. 

. this is my first applications the only reason I wanted to join the staff is because i wanted to have a staff on a sever that i love to play on and roleplay

on, this is why wanted I join, and I hope that the applications is accepted. and thank you for reading this.

Have i ever been banned or punished on this server: no but I had 2 past warn

Have you made any previous applications; Like I mentioned, this is my first application, and it's the first server where I've aspired to be on the staff

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can go around 1 hr or more

If you have any, what hobbies are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod:  I am a beginner artist

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

Willing to reconsider if proper changes are made.

-/playtime (your name)

-please read the staff rules

-lacking paragraphs 

Edited by AshenDemon

So, there are some stuffs on this app that you could touch up including

-Paragraphs 

-Some unanswered questions that are not included as should be

-Reading staff rules

But for now, I am going to remain Neutral as I do believe this can be fixed

Please update your post to have the proper Steam ID, I believe yours is STEAM_0:0:194356690 but please double-check. You meet the requirements for the age and hours but you will need the ability to speak in-game or on Discord if necessary. The recording issue is an easy fix, I'd recommend Medal or OBS/Streamlabs OBS (both free), but you need to be able to record gameplay or clip footage. I would like to know more about you and what characteristics you have and what separates you from the other applicants (basically just include more information). If you can update your application to include these that would be great. For now, I will withhold judgment.

I don't remember ever interacting with you in game so can't judge you there.

There are a few issues with your application. Your paragraphs are very brief and lack content, merely stating that you want to help. While wanting to help out is great, it is a very generic answer that does not distinguish you from other applicants.

Also you didn't read the staff rules or even include that question in your app.

As of right now its gonna be a -1 from me.

I have noticed a few flaws.

- for one you did not put the correct steam id.

- No way to record

- Did not put any confirmation that you actually read the staff rules.

- And you did not put paragraphs.

This may change in the future but as of now it’s gonna be a -1 from me

The Issues I see with your staff application are mainly your paragraphs are too short. Not only that but you can't record, forget to add one of the most important questions to the application, you have 2 warns, and you didn't put in your Steam ID either. Maybe in the future, you can improve these issues in your next staff application. Good Luck!!

Staff Rules?

On 6/30/2024 at 1:39 PM, yairamaing7 said:

I am ready to helping the server

Filler.

One big issue is the inability to record, I suggest downloading a software like OBS or GeForce Experience as screen recording is a valuable asset in staffing as it is used to avoid biased information and is able to support your administrational duties.

Secondly, you just created this forums account just for an application - it's not a huge issue, but it would look better in my opinion if you made more of a contribution to the server, ingame and forums.

Finally, to be honest, your paragraphs only contain four sentences in total to which most of it is filler and not actually revealing or displaying you as a player and what you have to offer to the server.

There are multiple other people applying for the same position, what makes you stand out from the rest?

I suggest taking a look at previous accepted applicants applications and the differences from your application.

I wish you the best of luck on your process.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

We appreciate you sending in an application, however unfortunately we have not felt right to accept you at this time. Your low hours, lack of community support and poor application have led to this decision ultimately, and it's evident that you didn't read our staff rules either. And I would also add that a lack of recording software would leave you wide open in the event of collecting evidence for dealing punishments. You're always welcome to try again if you can both remedy these issues, as well as get your hours up and your reputation more known.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week.