Frogmen Class Fixes

Panini

Yikes.

Many of you already know, but the RU Frogmen Classes all have the problem of not being counted as an RU class. Of course, there's a multitude of reasons these problems haven't been fixed yet, however it never hurts being brought to light.

The Problem(s) During Wars: 

None of the four Frogmen classes are counted as being in the RU faction and are instead counted as being allied with the recruits. (Can't do damage to recruits during wartime.) The problems that arise with this are:
1. Team Damage during wars. We can kill RU and they can also kill us. (Stacks VERY poorly with Frogmen: Tactical having grenades.)

2. We can't type in radio at all, missing callouts, plans and everything else that comes with the radio.

3. We can't cap points for RU during wars, rendering us almost useless in capping and getting rid of US progress on points faster.

4. Our kills don't count towards RU kills during TDM wars.

The Problems Outside of Wars (Smaller Problems):

1. Head hitboxes are the size of Russia (haha)

2. No squads.

Here is a video I put together quickly to put these problems into a visual perspective

Reasoning  Behind this Post: The classes are fucked and it hinders gameplay to an extreme amount due to the reasons stated above.

Edited by PaniniV2
  • Like 4
  • 300 IQ 4

+1

It really sucks when I'm trying to play a war and then I die to my own teammates or if I kill my own teammates by accident. Since there is friendly fire, I can't play things like the Tactical class because if I use my grenades and it lands nearby one of my teammates, they will blow up and die. This can just lead to accidental MassRDMs on your own teammates. 

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 5