Strange False 10 year Ban

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Honestly, I didn't want to bring this up to anyone at first, but what I saw in the video was blatant cheating.

1) The aim was perfectly targeted at his head. Not an immediate snap by any means but cheats have evolved to where there's a smoother pull to the target.

2) This was the big one for me. Slow the video to 0.25x. Your aim is tracking perfectly like I said. Constantly moving with the recruit, trained on his head. BUT, right when the kill is recorded in the top right, your aim doesn't move a single millimeter. The second the alleged cheat doesn't sense the model/hitbox, it stops moving but you kept shooting. It's beyond God-tier reaction time. It's a computers reaction time IMO.

I consider you a friend and I enjoy your company. That's why sharing this clip with higher-ups was not something I looked forward to doing. Unfortunately this video was not something I could sit on and not share.

This is a -1 from me.

Watching this extremely slowed down is very revealing that you have a cheat or software that guides or snaps your aim. You take aim and start shooting and you track his head as he jumps, spot on never coming off of his head until he is dead because his hit box is no longer registered by the third party software once he is dead. This is a dead give away you are cheating.  I've never really accused anyone of cheating or hacking in-game but I've always been very skeptical about you, and this evidence is concrete proof you are cheating. Sad way to go out though, shooting a recruit and you didn't even get the kill lmao.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, Shark said:

He didn't hit the recruit once.

Pay closer attention.

1. Strange has FMG-9. Full auto weapon

2. Silver has an Orsis. Bolt action sniper.

3. Multiple shots and multiple blood splatters

If you put 2 and 2 together, you'll understand. He hit the recruit multiple times, but silver just topped him off.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, †Trip† said:

spot on never coming off of his head until he is dead because his hit box is no longer registered by the third party software once he is dead.

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

2) This was the big one for me. Slow the video to 0.25x. Your aim is tracking perfectly like I said. Constantly moving with the recruit, trained on his head. BUT, right when the kill is recorded in the top right, your aim doesn't move a single millimeter. The second the alleged cheat doesn't sense the model/hitbox, it stops moving but you kept shooting. It's beyond God-tier reaction time. It's a computers reaction time IMO.

Agreed. Deciding factor for me as well.

Not only is it evident to be smooth aim-lock, there is a split second after the recruit dies where you freeze and then instantly flick back down to 'level' aim. Level being the 90 degree angle the cheat would theoretically snap you back to after toggling.

34 minutes ago, Metro said:

Man strange your cool and all, I fuck with you but that was smooth as fuck, and a prediction aim on him its pretty blatant jakal put more than sufficient evidence, your movement is smooth but as soon as it locked onto his neck, it started to jitter and blatanty showed aimbot, you move smooth to him then a LOCK, while your aimbot locks onto him, it all good then when he dies your cursor is still, meaning you where just letting your aimkey do the work, and you not moving your mouse, ive never seen anyone have movement like that, im sorry strange but I thought you where legit, I guess this recent war, is how you where killing me in a pitch black house with a window you coudlnt of rendered

(+1 that he gets unbanned)      One thing with you dieing to him is not because of aim bot that would just be him having his brightness up and like he said why would he just spend real money to cheat and get it all taken away the one thing is if you have aim bot wouldnt you hit every shot he never even  hit him once he missed until the body was just in mid air silver killed him his second shot why would his "aimbot" Track a dead body

• Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Toxic 2

-1 The way you aim changes while looking from 2GA to 2GA at the start is only kinda sus because you go from smooth aiming to flicking very fast to one then smooth when looking for the recruit minging. That alone wouldn't have been enough evidence but the way you tracked the recruit that was obvious for reasons already stated. 

8 minutes ago, †Trip† said:

Watching this extremely slowed down is very revealing that you have a cheat or software that guides or snaps your aim. You take aim and start shooting and you track his head as he jumps, spot on never coming off of his head until he is dead because his hit box is no longer registered by the third party software once he is dead. This is a dead give away you are cheating.  I've never really accused anyone of cheating or hacking in-game but I've always been very skeptical about you, and this evidence is concrete proof you are cheating. Sad way to go out though, shooting a recruit and you didn't even get the kill lmao.

6 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Pay closer attention.

1. Strange has FMG-9. Full auto weapon

2. Silver has an Orsis. Bolt action sniper.

3. Multiple shots and multiple blood splatters

If you put 2 and 2 together, you'll understand. He hit the recruit multiple times, but silver just topped him off.

Your not looking  good enough silver killed him before his second shot the other blood is the dead body's

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
1 minute ago, BubbaHubba said:

(+1 that he gets unbanned)      One thing with you dieing to him is not because of aim bot that would just be him having his brightness up and like he said why would he just spend real money to cheat and get it all taken away the one thing is if you have aim bot wouldnt you hit every shot he never even  hit him once he missed until the body was just in mid air silver killed him his second shot why would his "aimbot" Track a dead body

Its gmod, the hit detection is ass, this game wasnt meant to be a fps, it was meant for fun, there is no cheat that can operate like a csgo cheat, meaning there will be no cheat to hit every shot on a person no matter what you have, most cheats use a prediction system, PREDICT meaning its never going to be a 100% if this was csgo and he was using aimbot yes he would have hit every shot

To be honest, the way you track him, especially when the recruit jumps, and your aim follows his head as he jumps, makes it fairly clear that you're using a cheat. Especially since it is just a recruit running in DB, the fact that you tracked his head as he ran by, a casual recruit kill doesn't need to be that precise. Also the fact that the second the recruit dies, your aim stops tracking him, but you pause on the GG logo just staring at it for about a quarter of a second, is very sus. Almost like you were holding your mouse down to let the aimbot track, and as soon as the recruit died, you still had your mouse held down, noticed it wasn't moving anymore, then that he was dead, and finally stopped aiming in. You did a good job while in GRU, and it is disappointing to see this, but to me and many others, this video is proof that you used some sort of aiming cheat. There are many points in time, especially when you did GRU tryouts, that you didn't seem to be cheating at all, but that could just be you not wanting to use it in tryouts, I have no idea.

I don't know though that just one clip would normally be evidence enough for cheats, normally you need three instances to be sure, but this clip seems too obvious, sorry, Strange.