DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

bishop g’bye

Well not much to say, but peace out. I’ve unfortunately got really hooked to a Fallout server and I don’t see my place here anymore. I’ve found my place elsewhere in a community that isn’t constant aggression, arguing, and hostility. Someone brought up a really good point to me that I kinda hate to agree with, but it’s true to me. Garnet is one of the top power houses for the community’s ‘toxicity’ we always complain about. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t seem necessary to make community members feel even worse if they post/do something stupid with sarcastism and insults. I feel as if you influence a lot of aggression within your community. Phantom brought up that I was always very argumentative and passive aggressive myself. I remember first joining the community and being a very calm person. Over time, I’ve grown to hate so many people; this involved me in useless arguments just to end up in a worse situation than when we started out with. Before I go on, Garnet if you read this then take this as best you can, cause it’s true- here’s what the people want: Vehicle refunds and weapon fixes. I’m not here to tell you what to do, but a lot of people are getting pissed off. Back to what I was saying: Just recently, I got into a pointless and annoying conflict with an SSO member in OOC over something I can’t even remember now. I apologize to whoever that was and enjoy your budget group.

What drove me to dip? Conway’s witchhunt against me when I called him out in TS, the MP5A5 suggestion, Garnet beginning to dislike me and calling me a retard, the Copywrite report and blacklist from SEALs, and much much more. It’s too much shit to deal with over the summer. 

Me and a few old friends such as some that have been community banned just chill out on FalloutRP. Besides all the useless shit I mentioned above, it’s been a “great” time here and this will be my third and hopefully final resignation. Unless something seriously changes I don’t suppose I’ll be returning. I wish we didn’t switch from cscdesert and Afghan when things seemed to be much healthier for everyone.

Good luck to everyone who remains and I hope the current staff are all people who can really make things brighter. Cya everyone, add me on steam if you wanna chill or play anything together. Also, listen to RAF by A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Quavo, and Lil Uzi.

Inb4 broken arm :classic_happy:

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
3 minutes ago, MrInconvenience said:

QiSDcyf.jpg

>wheeze 

no idea who you are, but you managed to get fucked by the community on the forums already. It’s a shame you’ve resorted to shitposting cause you don’t have anything to actually say to me. Then again, you probably main Green Beret on MRP or Hitman on DarkRP. You seem like that kinda guy.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
Just now, Jackal l GarnetGaming.net said:

Adios mi amigo. Also do the playermodels on that server have like a cast for your arm or something. I know it's repetitive but I'm concerned and worried for you pal. ?

Actually yes. Peace out forehead cya in TS Friday.

9 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

>wheeze 

no idea who you are, but you managed to get fucked by the community on the forums already. It’s a shame you’ve resorted to shitposting cause you don’t have anything to actually say to me. Then again, you probably main Green Beret on MRP or Hitman on DarkRP. You seem like that kinda guy.

If Third Cum rings a bell then yes you know who I am, but no. I don't main those things. I main hobo on DRP and scream at people. If I'm not doing that I'm on my custom class (The Screecher) and raiding people. But really thats only when I get on, which is about once every blue moon. I don't really know who you are aside from the forums, but from the posts and stuff I've seen you in, I don't really remember you being all too friendly so bye is all I really can say. You let words and actions over a video game get to you too much so now you're leaving. Have fun on the FalloutRP server.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MrInconvenience said:

If Third Cum rings a bell then yes you know who I am, but no. I don't main those things. I main hobo on DRP and scream at people. If I'm not doing that I'm on my custom class (The Screecher) and raiding people. But really thats only when I get on, which is about once every blue moon. I don't really know who you are aside from the forums, but from the posts and stuff I've seen you in, I don't really remember you being all too friendly so bye is all I really can say. You let words and actions over a video game get to you too much so now you're leaving. Have fun on the FalloutRP server.

That sounded a lot better than the sarcastic picture. You’re absolutely right, too. I let those things stress me way to much and I’m glad I found something to let go to. I wondered for the longest time, why can’t factions just do what they’re meant to be? Why does Green Beret mass promote, use gay /jobs, and insist on ‘serious rp’ that makes them look like a joke? Why doesn’t budget ISI just do what they’re intended to be? Why do they have to use ‘secretive’ ranks and profile pictures to look elite? Why an OPT rank? Then— I realized after playing a little on a new server: Why the hell does it actually matter? Let them do what they want until they understand that they’re not more elite based off their jobs, profile pictures, or ranks. I can’t suggest to fix every faction the way I see would fit best, so I’m having fun on a unique server that I can fuck around with friends in. Made GMOD a ton more enjoyable. I don’t know much about you either, but I’ll cya anyways man. Thanks for actually saying something about yourself. 

• Community Director
39 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Conway’s witchhunt against me

*rewind to 9 months ago when you and all of Afghan did it to me*

Im frankly flattered you think I have ANY pull in this community. I don’t. Thanks for the compliment on my abilities, however.

—————

Bishop you’re a chill guy and I agree with most everything in this post, I’m sorry to see you go

Edited by AlexConway
6 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

That sounded a lot better than the sarcastic picture. You’re absolutely right, too. I let those things stress me way to much and I’m glad I found something to let go to. I wondered for the longest time, why can’t factions just do what they’re meant to be? Why does Green Beret mass promote, use gay /jobs, and insist on ‘serious rp’ that makes them look like a joke? Why doesn’t budget ISI just do what they’re intended to be? Why do they have to use ‘secretive’ ranks and profile pictures to look elite? Why an OPT rank? Then— I realized after playing a little on a new server: Why the hell does it actually matter? Let them do what they want until they understand that they’re not more elite based off their jobs, profile pictures, or ranks. I can’t suggest to fix every faction the way I see would fit best, so I’m having fun on a unique server that I can fuck around with friends in. Made GMOD a ton more enjoyable. I don’t know much about you either, but I’ll cya anyways man. Thanks for actually saying something about yourself. 

I may be a notorious shitposter, but I make serious comments when I feel the need to. Guten tag.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

. I feel as if you influence a lot of aggression within your community.

So basically you're angry because I blocked you seeing as you were spamming me constantly when I let you know I was trying to study for exams, Ontop of this, on multiple occasions brought up 'server issues' that you did not even bother confirming, making me pointlessly either constant other people, or hop on game when again, i'm trying to study.

Yeah, I most definitely fuel community toxicity. The last time I even remotely 'flamed' somebody on the forums was well over 2 months ago at this point.

Good riddance buddy, peace out!

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Garnet beginning to dislike me and calling me a retard

Oh man, I just finished reading your post. Already responded to the above, this is why I think you are not very intelligent.

Other than that, you say the players want "weapon fixes" yet the last time you made a suggestion, your own faction leader called you out because he did not agree with your changes proposal (neither did you run them by him first), and you somehow you felt entitled to request changes to their faction, when you have in fact only been a part of it for less than a day. 

Crys about SSO acting like ISI 2.0 yet you were a failed Shrimps 2.0 

bye FalloutRP is aiet can’t say it’s anyless Toxic than GG I remember used to play with Chawhead on that server for a bit and the Brotherhood was the most toxic faction ever, it could of changed though, have fun bb 

Edited by Musty_Flow
Typo
6 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

>wheeze 

Hey I main(ed) GB on MRP I never had a problem with you. 

Peace Bishop. Sorry for being a dick in TS sometimes but it’s all just memes. 

But I agree with everything you said about shit for the most part. 

Good luck with your future.