MilitaryRP Update [6/07/2018]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Rules should be out any moment now.

(jk)

Leaderboards

The display of user ranks has been removed due to how redundant it is, in order to view the amount of staff online, please refer to the F4 menu's 'Staff Online' tab.

9033873f8a3d6ff9799dfc69cc9ebd1c.png

5da815cf9fb17c23c21fdb8bb7683133.png

Mini Missions

The base for our mini-missions system has finally been completed by none other than bizzytupackreezy. Consider the current kidnapping mini-mission to be the building stones of future advancements!

Kidnpaping

Once your character has reached level 5, you will be able to access the !missions menu in order to participate once every 30 minute(s).

ffd068213dee51bbaea11279500bde93.png

Upon entering the missions menu (for kidnapping specifically) you will be able to recruit up to 5 other faction members in order to carry out the mission with you.

23ce7def320576976d6f7fe8943507c4.png

If you are on the receiving end of an invitation, you will receive the following notification

2e8bae9bdaadc9ba096e189febab4832.png

For RU side, you will spawn within the abandoned house outside RU base, and for US side, you will spawn within your own base, instructed to pay a visit to enemy's outpost and take a hostage.

cd75d5fb120a4e15d7f94f852b1968ac.png

Upon returning of the hostage, you will receive a reward. If casualties are taken during the mission, the mission would've failed and you would be respawned.

• Like 2
  • Community Director

How to tell Garnet made this sleep deprived:

Ju7Y8SM.png

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Kidnpaping

ANYWAY, great update, I suggest making the level requirement higher, or have a rank system and making it a rank requirement, because this means low enlisted can kidnap ?

Could you possible make it JOB restricted: Like being on the officer class in-order to kidnap?

Edited by AlexConway
  • The Garnut
26 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

What’s breaking with it?

Your IQ possibly

5 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

How to tell Garnet made this sleep deprived:

Ju7Y8SM.png

ANYWAY, great update, I suggest making the level requirement higher, or have a rank system and making it a rank requirement, because this means low enlisted can kidnap ?

Could you possible make it JOB restricted: Like being on the officer class in-order to kidnap?

I have yet to sleep ? 1PM now

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
6 minutes ago, MrInconvenience said:

You sure you're not Asian? Because you work about as hard as one. Get some sleep you stupid cuck.

i HADSTUDYING TO DO AND NOW IM MAPPING LEVEM E ALONE

1 hour ago, Alex Conway said:

This isn't actual kidnapping of players. As the description says, this is a kidnap of an NPC located in the enemy's outpost. I think this is perfectly fine for a level 5 mission, honestly ? . I love the changes you put into effect and are fixing up right now, really neat! I like the update to the rules, and I hope they are refined further and more often now that Phantom can edit the post!

• Community Director
6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

This isn't actual kidnapping of players. As the description says, this is a kidnap of an NPC located in the enemy's outpost. I think this is perfectly fine for a level 5 mission, honestly 

uO2gUYx.png

zIrSioD.png

This 1MD Pvt is 2-3 rank ups away from being level 5. The dude can't even leave base. I think it should be rank or job restricted, or at least the level should be up-ed more. 

---

Regardless if this is an NPC, you are wandering/sneaking into an area you are KOS in. I don't think E-5s and E-6s should be able to do that :/.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

uO2gUYx.png

zIrSioD.png

This 1MD Pvt is 2-3 rank ups away from being level 5. The dude can't even leave base. I think it should be rank or job restricted, or at least the level should be up-ed more. 

---

Regardless if this is an NPC, you are wandering/sneaking into an area you are KOS in. I don't think E-5s and E-6s should be able to do that :/.

This system is based on levels, so even if it was upped, the ranks wouldn't matter. You can start over, get demoted, or blacklisted, but you won't lose levels. The level system just judges how long you have been on the server AFK or not. I guess upping it to level 7-10 could be a good range, since you can get to level 5 in about 10 hours.