MilitaryRP Update [6/07/2018]

44 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Regardless if this is an NPC, you are wandering/sneaking into an area you are KOS in. I don't think E-5s and E-6s should be able to do that :/.

Because restricting newer players from doing stuff will definitely make people return to the server! 

• The Garnut
38 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Because restricting newer players from doing stuff will definitely make people return to the server! 

Not only that, but I like how he's going off an a thread that I literally stated 

10 hours ago, Garnet said:

The base for our mini-missions system has finally been completed by none other than bizzytupackreezy. Consider the current kidnapping mini-mission to be the building stones of future advancements!

to hopefully avoid any retardation.

• Like 1
  • Community Director
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

He's still going to be loved, regardless of how low he lets his IQ drop.

It was a suggestion, god damn. I was saying because levels have been on for a bit it might cause problems with lower ranks. 

4 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Regardless if this is an NPC, you are wandering/sneaking into an area you are KOS in. I don't think E-5s and E-6s should be able to do that :/.

They can do it, they just gotta be s n e a k y and not retarded

• The Garnut
7 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

It was a suggestion, god damn. I was saying because levels have been on for a bit it might cause problems with lower ranks. 

suggesting changes to an already temporary change. WHAT NIBBA

yes it will cause problems with lower ranks.

just to clarify. You just need to be level 5 to create a mission to avoid retards from ruining it for others. There's no level requirement to join a mission when you're invited. 

As for the bugs i've fixed most of them just garnut takes 3 days to respond to one message

he keeps blaming school like wtf lol

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

just to clarify. You just need to be level 5 to create a mission to avoid retards from ruining it for others. There's no level requirement to join a mission when you're invited. 

As for the bugs i've fixed most of them just garnut takes 3 days to respond to one message

he keeps blaming school like wtf lol

PUBG Academy 

• Community Director

suggesting changes to an already temporary change. WHAT NIBBA

FUCK YOU. I’m tryna give constructive feedback, rather than lying and be like oh shit this is 100% perfect. 

yes it will cause problems with lower ranks.

That’s what I was tryna say my dude.