What map would you love to see again?

Guest Gildarts

What map would you love to see again?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What map would you love to see again?

4 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Wait is the current map really that bad no one chose it 🗿

Not entirely because it's bad, because it isn't bad, just not the best map we have had and also has been around for about 2-3 months I think, maybe even 4, so a change is what people are interested in.

I would like to see cs_desert back just because of the way it felt. I started in cs_desert and took a break and came back to this map. it was a lot better for rp purposes and in my opinion, more fun wars. I also miss rangers a lot. Also i liked the big open map and small objectives, makes it easier to actually kill people and have fun. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Guest Gildarts
3 hours ago, Not Cool said:

The map you are talking about is not called Colossus, it's something like rp_garnet_v1. You are probably talking about "Colossal" wich is the same map but Garnet sold it to an australian community

Yes trash.

I say if this was to happen (I doubt Garnet will do it though) switch back to CS Desert keep like 2 RU special force factions make one high tier elite like Vega and then have a SOC faction under it, have them occupy RU base and keep it a neutral faction, anyone with RU Donators can keep them and be with the RU SOC faction (I know Ethan is going to cry about that one but I know how garnet is with Donation support) or they can make donation support thread and get switched to a US or AFG donator. Then bring Afghan back with 2 Entry factions, Taliban and ALQ have a SOC for each entry 055 and BLKGRD and maybe HAQN. Then keep US the same. 

Not only would it make old players come back but new ones will stay because not only would wars be more high pace and enjoyable but I feel like the scuffed RP Garnet has works better for CS Desert

Bring at least quads back

Bring better RP into the server 

boom badda bing

#makegarbetgreatagain

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

I say if this was to happen (I doubt Garnet will do it though) switch back to CS Desert keep like 2 RU special force factions make one high tier elite like Vega and then have a SOC faction under it, have them occupy RU base and keep it a neutral faction, anyone with RU Donators can keep them and be with the RU SOC faction (I know Ethan is going to cry about that one but I know how garnet is with Donation support) or they can make donation support thread and get switched to a US or AFG donator. Then bring Afghan back with 2 Entry factions, Taliban and ALQ have a SOC for each entry 055 and BLKGRD and maybe HAQN. Then keep US the same. 

Do this the other way around, and would be pretty good (RU stays, BLKGRD/ISI come as the special force factions). Afghan just doesn't have the appeal of being an actual military like Russia does. I know that it being Afghan was the only reason Afghan died, but it was a part of it. Terrorists aren't taken as seriously as an actual military, period. Now I know it can be taken seriously as I was one of the Generals in Afghan for a decent length of time for about 2 months.

I just don't like the idea of Afghan coming back to replace RU. There was a reason we replaced Afghan with RU in the past, I don't know why it would be a good idea to revert that change. I think bringing Afghan back as a side nation, not a full nation, would be the best course of action to get those that want to play Afghan to fit in as terrorists, causing trouble on both sides.

• Like 2