DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

CS Desert - US Precap Boundary

Ozzy

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Pretty simple, make the US gas station tunnels precap once it reaches 2 minutes to war. Something we can implement immediately. 

I asked Jackal about this earlier today already, so this is already the case. Consider this accepted I guess?

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I had spoken with Pencil about it circa 4 PST and I believe I even asked in staff chat and you had mentioned it was not the case at that time. Has that changed? @Ethan

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I had spoken with Pencil about it circa 4 PST and I believe I even asked in staff chat and you had mentioned it was not the case at that time. Has that changed? @Ethan

Yes, I asked Jackal later on about it when I noticed him online about 16 minutes before a war. He agreed on my suggestion for this, and I told the US leaders online about it in PM to alert their enlisted, then I put it in OOC the war after that.

Guest Gildarts
10 hours ago, Coyotee said:

Although the tunnel is apart of US Base, back in the day this was a legit rule (you were allowed to use it after war started, not when war starts), reasoning why is very self explanatory

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Pretty simple, make the US gas station tunnels precap once it reaches 2 minutes to war. Something we can implement immediately. 

10 hours ago, Ethan said:

Yes, I asked Jackal later on about it when I noticed him online about 16 minutes before a war. He agreed on my suggestion for this, and I told the US leaders online about it in PM to alert their enlisted, then I put it in OOC the war after that.

The tunnels have always been precap. You had to stand inside base behind the door to be considered safe. Since the time from side gate to gas station would be roughly the same with the time it takes to climb the ladder added.

Guest Gildarts

After checking the amount of time to get to the same point The door being about 1.5 seconds faster than leaving base
If jackal and chris would like 
update.png
Past this point would be roughly the same time

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 hours ago, Dillan said:

Today's the last day of the map, is the issue that pressing?

The map may be lasting longer than expected, may become a common change, and may even become the current map.

• 2 months later...