DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LEO THE LION Ban Appeal

Sp33k

Just now, L E O said:

@Bread God In the staff application format, it asks the question of whether you have a recording or screenshot software. This is to backup proof of any sort.

I didn’t feel as if I needed any proof, as when I was talking to Zoro, we agreed that you should have been banned for mass. If a manager/SA is giving me the heads up to ban, I consider it more than valid. And again, to mention, you never disputed the ban in TS. You knew exactly what you were doing, and this report is not going anywhere. You Mass RDMed. You even say it. You thought it was ok because it was consensual, but you never asked for consent. Nor did you raid. I mean you basically admit to it in your report.

33 minutes ago, Bread God said:

And no, I do not. However, both Zoro, a manager, and Blockymomo, an L.Mod can back and prove my claims.

So blocky can't back you up but mangers can be a witness @Zoro confirm you told buddha to ban or it was ok to ban? 

Edited by ExoticNinja
7 minutes ago, L E O said:

@Bread GodMight I add that you did not take a sit or report. You banned me within 4 seconds of killing you. Yes, I was raiding and yes, I did call raid in advert.

You died, came out of spawn, then shot me. I wasn’t near anything and was just standing in the street. I don’t need to take a sit for Mass RDM. Same goes for things like propblocking spawn, mass propspam, and other things in that category. Also to note: I didn’t ban you because you killed me. I banned you because previously, you had RDMed around 7 times, and I was going to ban you but something came up. When you RDMed Blocky twice, then returned to the same place after death (which is breaking NLR btw. You had to wait at least 3 minutes before returning and raiding, which, you did not do. Even if you did call raid, it was invalid as you were in the same exact spot after you came back, breaking NLR) and then proceeded to kill me. To make it total- 

without calling raid, you killed Blocky twice, then broke NLR, called a false raid (assuming you even called a raid) and killed me. This occurred in under 3 minutes. This isn’t even mentioning you killing orEo, Blocky, and Zoro previously without calling raid.

Edit: we have both said our piece. Let’s wait for community feedback or a response from Zoro or other higher ups. Responding to each other’s claims is just a continuous he said/she said battle, which is going nowhere.

Edited by Bread God

I JUST remembered what you were doing that was considered minging. I was talking to my brother and he explained it perfectly. The reason behind your mass RDM is because we were inside our base that had a KOS sign and you would kill us, stating that you were “enforcing the KOS sign”. 

• Haha 1

Ye that's a -1 from me, the no witnesses has nothing to do with forums that's for sits only and plus I don't think zoro would lie about shit like that.....I've been spectating a few certain people ingame and I've heard your guys's plans to make these forum reports and try demoting staff buddah seems to be the main target idk if it's just due to jealousy or what but , quite frankly it's a pretty shitty thing to do... If your so fed up of the staff leave the server lol we don't need you on it 

-1 Fun fact, it doesn't matter who brings proof or not, forums are mainly used for player opinions. Proof isn't required to be unbanned nor is it required to stay banned. It does in fact help out the communities' opinions and drastically change points of view from the community itself; Therefore allowing people to truly see the side of someone's arguments rather than just plain text.

The reason for the -1 is just because I trust the staff team to know who is breaking the rules, your ban isn't long. There are loads of other options to do in a day so you always have at least something to do while waiting. If you truly don't wish you were banned atm, read the rules. :classic_dry: