Mentor Division

National

4 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Not the time nor place to be arguing. This is a suggestion thread. Leave your -1 or +1 with an explanation and keep it at that. There is no need for National to spam react Fupert, and Fupert, Krimzin and Phantom don't need to talk about blacklisting and spam -1ing him back. Do all this privately. Keep these threads clean PLEASE, as we don't need any additional beef, drama, or otherwise. This goes for both DarkRP and MilitaryRP. It's a suggestion thread. Let's be civilized.

1 hour ago, Krimzin said:

-1 Pretty fucking useless

Sounds familiar, @{GG}otham @Fupert1Taking action again boys?

Not a rant forum, if you want to argue take it elsewhere. Don't bring outside MRP matters into a legitimate DRP Suggestion. (Also a pretty toxic post, so please stop.)

• Like 1

this Division is useless the current staff (S.Mod +) should already be doing this and if your not and just accepting that your Vip/T.mods are incompetent than fix it and teach them how to be staff. If they Manage to still be retarded and get past T.Mod then they should not be staff and that's reflected on all higher staff.

2 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Not a rant forum, if you want to argue take it elsewhere. Don't bring outside MRP matters into a legitimate DRP Suggestion. (Also a pretty toxic post, so please stop.)

I am not entitled to an opinion because I'm from MRP and don't main DRP. Mhm.

7 minutes ago, National said:

I don't even play MRP, don't see what the point of that's gonna do. Matter of fact, I have actually been more mature since I joined. This kiddo has had his friend spam me -rep before, karmas a bitch. But nah, i'm pretty chill on drp. Yall are coming on the DRP section hating on someone for making a suggestion, what actually was made by a Manager but with a few edits. 

Your reasoning for spamming negative reacts on me is "This kiddo has had his friend spam me -rep before, karmas a bitch". Really seems like you've been more mature since coming back. And I will happily call a suggestion shit if it's shitty, doesn't matter if a manager made it, and it doesn't matter what server it's for.

Just now, Krimzin said:

He's Canadian. Give him time to catch up. You aren't being toxic out of the blue. You had a similar situation happen to you by a DRP member, which was unfortunate. However, don't post it here. You are 100% inclined to give your opinion here. Just don't start drama. Same goes for DarkRP as well, just using you as an example.

• Dumb/Shitpost 4
4 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

8 minutes ago, Kicks said:

if you want to argue take it elsewhere

take it elsewhere. I will not reply anymore.(You CAN give your opinions, just dont clog the forums. Please dont get the wrong idea. I also mean no ill will towards you or your opinion i'd just like to keep these replies for +1 or -1. I'd rather not have other personal issues.)

Edited by Kicks
4 minutes ago, Fupert1 said:

Your reasoning for spamming negative reacts on me is "This kiddo has had his friend spam me -rep before, karmas a bitch". Really seems like you've been more mature since coming back. And I will happily call a suggestion shit if it's shitty, doesn't matter if a manager made it, and it doesn't matter what server it's for.

I don't care if you called it shitty or not, just -1 or +1. Hell, tons of people are -1ing it and leaving it at that, just do that. If you think I'm toxic or something, feel free to message me and we can work something out. I can be a chill dude, but I can also be toxic. 

Edited by National1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
1 minute ago, National said:

I don't care if you called it shitty or not, just -1 or +1. Hell, tons of people are -1ing it and leaving it at that, just do that. 

You obviously cared that I called it shit, as soon as I reacted that you started negative reacting my posts. 

• Like 1
  • Toxic 2
  • 300 IQ 1
6 minutes ago, Fupert1 said:

You obviously cared that I called it shit, as soon as I reacted that you started negative reacting my posts. 

I have PMed you hoping we can take the topic somewhere else, this page should be about the suggestion and only the suggestion. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
On 3/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Phantom said:

Sounds like something higher ranking staff members should be doing already. You don't need a division/title for every little responsibility.

Bingo, denied.