Cody Drax 1MD/MARSOC Resignation

Fam,

This concludes my time with 1MD/MARSOC. Been with marines for about a year now, and the amount of memories and fun I've had is countless, and couldn't get from any other community/faction.  My 5 months as gen have been really fulfilling. I've seen a lot of my friends come and go, and while spending more time in marines would be cool, the inevitable feeling of boredom/frustration/getting back into Dota 2 heavily has been prevalent with me lately, and i did not want my faction to suffer from that type of apathy on my end. I'll be a free agent for awhile, floating between dota, warhammer 2, and the server, and as always i'll be in TS/in-game to hang out and shit. MajGen James Ryan will take up the reigns as 1MD Gen.

Marine strong, baby.

MARSOC_LOGO.JPG

• Sad 3

The few interactions I had with you involving faction matters were always pleasant and fulfilling, so it is sad to see you leave your leadership position, but I know that James Ryan is a calm and collected individual. I only fear that James will be too nice ? . I hope to see you on MRP again, Drax. You accomplished a lot while you were here, you left a good image ? !

Out of all our conversations on steam I couldn’t figure out how you held the 1MD General spot for so long without being burnt out. 

Good job sustaining an entry and a special forces faction for so long. You my nigga.

Well Drax it’s sad to see ya leave 1MD but when you were here we were always having a fun time if you every wana talk or play something MSG me on steam and I’ll come runnin thanks for stayin with us for so long, peace

/me Salutes with the upmost respect!