DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jackel

7 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

This is becoming petty. @Dillan , you won't be able to change something with a simple forum post. Take it up with a private discussion if you really want something changed. You can't keep throwing simple comments at whatever Gildarts says cause it's just gonna make you seem immature. I really suggest you just let people respond to it overnight, then maybe come back in the morning to it. 

Honestly Petal no matter what platform he would like to talk about this in nothing would really change ive seen plenty of people try to change how things are running but everything just falls on deaf ears he actually might have a better chance with this rant then anything else but at the end its a rant to prove a point for others to look at.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dempsey said:

Honestly Petal no matter what platform he would like to talk about this in nothing would really change ive seen plenty of people try to change how things are running but everything just falls on deaf ears he actually might have a better chance with this rant then anything else but at the end its a rant to prove a point for others to look at.

Watching Dillan get shit on is pretty entertaining now. 

Woah woah negative rep. I'm just amused. I'm neutral on this. 

Edited by petal-chan
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Toxic 8
1 hour ago, Dillan said:

Jackel who will refer to as Jacky, has a long history of using his position of authority to the detriment of the server, and I will list a few of the offenses in this petition.
 1. Topshot harassment issue.
Topshot was an active member of Green Beret with a high skill level, reaching it with abuse of third person and good computer gear. Staff, specifically involved with Vega, pushed for an investigation for cheating and spectated him, which brought no success. After another war of being out skilled, he brought it upon himself to spectate him. As topshot knew this, he mocked Jacky by spinning. In a short time he was banned for cheating. This was done behind closed doors, and resulted in a appeal that showed a lack of judgment on his part. The appeal received a massive amount of support on the side of Topshot, resulting in a reversal of his ban. Not happy with this Jacky made the terms to he couldn't play in the faction he put the most work into, by blacklisting him from GB. This is easily the most known mistake he’s made, resulting in plenty of memes showing exactly how the community viewed their manager, however, why don’t we go deeper? After he was unbanned he began to play more RU, as when he did, he wasn’t investigated by Jacky or other staff in the server. However he was still harassed by other members of the server, which centered around upper staff on the RU side. To the point where he admitted he would rather be banned then have to deal with them anymore, as he felt so targeted by them. The interesting part of the situation is how Jackal was so harassed in the past for accusations of hacking, that he began to record his gameplay incase of something similar to happen to him. This shows his lack understanding of situations, and his hypocrisy he has with others he doesn’t understand.

2. The Wiping of Delta Force

Delta force was a faction known for issues, and they were no stranger to drama. However what happened to them was an issue of Hypocrisy, and double standards. Delta had a history of weak leadership, and questionable members. However it stood as the standard of skill in US for a decent period of time. Trip was the current leader of Delta at the time and was forced to terms upon him by upper staff. This staff was Jacky. He was told he wasn't allowed to let in certain people, or handpick players. While Vega had no such restriction, when it was supposed to be the counter to US’s delta. Did Trip have to agree to these terms? Yes. Another direct sign of hypocrisy. Should a manager or even a Super Admin who’s only active rank is on the russian side be allowed to control US factions to such an extent? Maybe with consent of the main upper staff for US. However even with that, upper staff for their active nations should only handle those nations, and only when its actually needed. He seeks control of things, and he was patient enough to reach a level where he can.

3. Forcing Hooman to pick to pick the leader for Frogman.

Hooman resigned from Frogman after having a decent time leading frogman. Doing a decent job with his leadership, nothing out of line, and when he chose to resign, he wanted SKYE to be the next leader. With how much time they have placed in the server, this is pretty reasonable. He was told no. The people? Pencil and Fred. Vega members. That's not a coincidence, that's bias and favoritism. I could use some of Hoomans input on this one, since I’m going off other frogman statements.

4. Reserves? Not on my Watch.

Reserves are symbolic. They are a piece of frozen time to see past leadership and players who made an impact, and they are an easy target. This could just be made about me, but it isn’t. I just happen to be placed on reserves a week before it gets wiped? Lets just not worry about it. Lets focus on the after effects. Wiping players left and right with a bias stating if they deserved it or if they didn’t. Stating that “They had the choice”. Later statements show that isn’t true. That they didn’t have a choice in the matter, neither cramer nor young could control Jackal decision despite saying that they did. This means either lying took place, or a massive form of misunderstanding. Also its very interesting this happened pretty recently after Chris Branch started his break. Another sign of Jacky’s patience.

5. Overall toxic behavior

I’ll let the community fill this in for me. I’ll just insert a link that shows his general attitude to people he doesn’t like. Look for his post in a depart for a player like CJ.

I hope duel is proud of this one. 

Honestly, Dillan topshot is toxic and was just a nusiance to the community. Most people on GG dislike him, and from his forums posts/behavior. He chose to be hated, he is still toxic as before. I don't if he really hacked or not but he is clearly is not liked by the community. I only seen one instance of him being banned and admitted he rather be banned. In that instance, I was the one who banned him for Mass there was no bias in that decision as you seen from the logs. It was reported.

Edited by draggydx
  • Informative 1
1 minute ago, draggydx said:

Honestly, Dillan topshot is toxic and was just a nusiance to the community. Most people on GG dislike him, and from his forums posts/behavior. He chose to be hated, he is still toxic as before. I don't if he really hacked or not but he is clearly is not liked by the community. 

Didn't topshot say he was leaving the community? 

• Like 1

I got wiped because the contract between me and jackal was broken by me. It was my mistake, too many people got in too fast. I took the responsibility of building a faction from literally nothing when I haven’t lead a normal faction before hand. Once I got people in I set a sub faction operation up and was eager to start it, I made stupid decisions by giving some questionable people even a chance at being delta force so I could get the ball rolling but it was obviously a very stupid and poor choice. It’s my fault not jackals, every deal we made was fair and square and I knew my responsibilities and consequences and now I look like an idiot. 

• Informative 1

The one thing I don’t understand is the 2GA reserves wipe. From what I’ve seen, I’ve been taken off of my LT reserves for 2GA even though being marshal. I’m pretty hazy on the situation but, I would find that as a cruel act of salt and injustice. After 2 years apart of this community and almost 8 or 9 hundred dollars spent, I don’t think it fair to strip me of my reserves for the main faction I played. Ever since the df wipe, I’ve been gone and I only came back for when flame resigned so if given the explanation for this, if it wasn’t a mistake, would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Big Boss
English
1 hour ago, Dillan said:

Topshot harassment issue.

In this section, you say that staff specifically Vega pushed for the investigation when that is simply not true. Since you are not staff nor Vega nor in the fold when it comes to high profile incidents like this I wouldn't expect you to know the true circumstances. Even though the majority of people saying he was cheating were RU its due to the fact that he usually played US. Vega is considered the best of the best when it comes to combat. It makes sense that the best of the best would become fishy of someone who is in GB who kills the entire RU force. While topshot played RU the US peeps also felt a little fishy as well. Picture being a staff and you begin spectating someone the person is playing a normal war he is just doing a little too good. As soon as you start spectating him he begins to jump around and pretend he has a spinbot. With no context, you would ban the guy I assume. Most people would as well. Now, let's throw in some names Jackal and Topshot. All of a sudden you feel he made a rash decision. If anything it shows bias on your part for automatically thinking differently about the situation just because Jackal did it.

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

The Wiping of Delta Force

Delta Force has been going down the drain since before Nomad left. That's a simple fact. The few good people like Winters left and since then DF has hit rock bottom. They were given strict instructions by the Executive team regarding what not to do. They didn't follow his orders and the faction was wiped. DF acted as a home for misfit toys in US. Multiple retired officers moved over to US and began to take over and run DF. Multiple hackers have also been caught and highly suspected in DF. Their tryouts were strictly based on killing power and didn't take into account reputation, leadership, and ability to carry on the DF legacy. Following this, the Executives decided the lock the faction. Locking the faction was a wise decision when it comes to the Health of the US and its factions. After the re-introduction of Rangers, the US started to suffer a drought of good players and factions were suffering. Locking DF was a move to try and revive the US SOC forces. Sadly the only faction so far that has been doing somewhat okay is GB. 

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

Forcing Hooman to pick to pick the leader for Frogman.

I have no idea if this is true or not but if it is then it is kinda fucked. We are gonna do another imagination situation here. Imagine you are tasked with picking a leader for a faction. Your options are a guy you don't know and don't trust, a guy in your faction with no leadership experience, or a guy who has experience leading a faction similar to the one up for grabs. Idk about you guys but id pick the one with leadership experience. Once again once I throw in names it all become "Jackal is biased" "Vega gets everything". The majority of Vega members have either led factions or have high officer experience. It makes sense that we get faction because we have more leadership experience than most of the server.

1 hour ago, Gildarts said:

Reserves? Not on my Watch.

9b06e2d3c917bd3f21e296124c6ac484.png

This was the reserves roster of GB before the wipe. While I agree some people shouldn't have been removed you have to see that some of these people shouldn't be on this. You say that reserves are "a piece of frozen time to see past leadership and players who made an impact" but the majority of these people have had 0 to no effect on the faction besides a negative one. Also, reserves deserve to have good reasons like school or family stuff but the majority of these people were given reserves just cause they asked and went on to other factions. What's the point of Phantom, Chris, Gotham, and Gildarts having reserves. 2 are SA's and could have any whitelist they want, 1 is a manager who is inactive and the GA of Army, and the final one is the Leader of Marines and MARSOC. Reserves are a cool I like it but when you give it to anyone who asks for them it becomes pointless and basically a waste of time. 

Edited by Vibe
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Spicy 1
6 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Multiple hackers have also been caught and highly suspected in DF.

Caught? LOL None of my guys got banned for cheating, had no suspicion that they were but didn’t Tora just get banned while being an active GRU member for cheating ? If That’s your reason for why I got wiped then where’s  your punishment ? gachiGASM

• Like 3
  • Spicy 1
51 minutes ago, Vibe said:

In this section, you say that staff specifically Vega pushed for the investigation when that is simply not true. Since you are not staff nor Vega nor in the fold when it comes to high profile incidents like this I wouldn't expect you to know the true circumstances. Even though the majority of people saying he was cheating were RU its due to the fact that he usually played US. Vega is considered the best of the best when it comes to combat. It makes sense that the best of the best would become fishy of someone who is in GB who kills the entire RU force. While topshot played RU the US peeps also felt a little fishy as well. Picture being a staff and you begin spectating someone the person is playing a normal war he is just doing a little too good. As soon as you start spectating him he begins to jump around and pretend he has a spinbot. With no context, you would ban the guy I assume. Most people would as well. Now, let's throw in some names Jackal and Topshot. All of a sudden you feel he made a rash decision. If anything it shows bias on your part for automatically thinking differently about the situation just because Jackal did it.

Delta Force has been going down the drain since before Nomad left. That's a simple fact. The few good people like Winters left and since then DF has hit rock bottom. They were given strict instructions by the Executive team regarding what not to do. They didn't follow his orders and the faction was wiped. DF acted as a home for misfit toys in US. Multiple retired officers moved over to US and began to take over and run DF. Multiple hackers have also been caught and highly suspected in DF. Their tryouts were strictly based on killing power and didn't take into account reputation, leadership, and ability to carry on the DF legacy. Following this, the Executives decided the lock the faction. Locking the faction was a wise decision when it comes to the Health of the US and its factions. After the re-introduction of Rangers, the US started to suffer a drought of good players and factions were suffering. Locking DF was a move to try and revive the US SOC forces. Sadly the only faction so far that has been doing somewhat okay is GB. 

I have no idea if this is true or not but if it is then it is kinda fucked. We are gonna do another imagination situation here. Imagine you are tasked with picking a leader for a faction. Your options are a guy you don't know and don't trust, a guy in your faction with no leadership experience, or a guy who has experience leading a faction similar to the one up for grabs. Idk about you guys but id pick the one with leadership experience. Once again once I throw in names it all become "Jackal is biased" "Vega gets everything". The majority of Vega members have either led factions or have high officer experience. It makes sense that we get faction because we have more leadership experience than most of the server.

9b06e2d3c917bd3f21e296124c6ac484.png

This was the reserves roster of GB before the wipe. While I agree some people shouldn't have been removed you have to see that some of these people shouldn't be on this. You say that reserves are "a piece of frozen time to see past leadership and players who made an impact" but the majority of these people have had 0 to no effect on the faction besides a negative one. Also, reserves deserve to have good reasons like school or family stuff but the majority of these people were given reserves just cause they asked and went on to other factions. What's the point of Phantom, Chris, Gotham, and Gildarts having reserves. 2 are SA's and could have any whitelist they want, 1 is a manager who is inactive and the GA of Army, and the final one is the Leader of Marines and MARSOC. Reserves are a cool I like it but when you give it to anyone who asks for them it becomes pointless and basically a waste of time. 

Also, less reputation/no leadership members what do you mean? We had a former gen of the marines,2 MRFs, one LtGen of MARSOC. I find it ironic that you are the one to talk about a broken faction. What a surprise a Tier 1 faction tryouts that all about how good you are at PvP, I wonder what other factions does the same thing. 

Get off your high horse Vibe. DF had a good mixture of US mains and former RU mains. You weren't even active at the time so I don't know where you getting your "info" from but none of us were suspected of cheating when we were in the faction. The US was doing fine in numbers when DF was around so I don't know what you mean by "wise choice" to remove us if you look at the state the US is now it's barely living. Unfortunately, the reason we got wiped wasn't for the better "health" of the US side. It was because Trip broke contract. "The majority of Vega members have either led factions or have high officer experience." so retired officers also right? When it comes to DF having faction leaders and high officers we are called "multiple retired officers" but when it comes to Vega they are all high and mighty right? "Jacky" might or might not been biased but its obviously who you aligned with.

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dillan said:

I’ll let the community fill this in for me. I’ll just insert a link that shows his general attitude to people he doesn’t like. Look for his post in a depart for a player like CJ

It's a little toxic but he ain't wrong lmao

what i could have lead frogmen dam u pencil who is not in vega

6 hours ago, Dillan said:

3. Forcing Hooman to pick to pick the leader for Frogman.

Hooman resigned from Frogman after having a decent time leading frogman. Doing a decent job with his leadership, nothing out of line, and when he chose to resign, he wanted SKYE to be the next leader. With how much time they have placed in the server, this is pretty reasonable. He was told no. The people? Pencil and Fred. Vega members. That's not a coincidence, that's bias and favoritism. I could use some of Hoomans input on this one, since I’m going off other frogman statements.

15 hours ago, Dillan said:

I can confirm this did indeed happen even after I told Jackal a few days before I planned on resigning that I wanted to give Skye leadership and spent the last week as CAPT setting it up for her. But when I gave him the ahead notice he said it might happen and I knew that it wasn't because of FM rep in the past that I spent the entirety of my time trying to course correct so that the next person up wouldn't have to deal with all the same bullshit. Of course that didn't work and I didn't know who Jackal was going to give FM to until the night before I was going to give it up right before I went to sleep. Dude gave me a choice between Fred and Pencil. Of course I chose Pencil because of Fred's shaky history with FM. Knowing that this was complete bullshit he then asked if anyone was going to stay if Pencil took over. Although this seems like a last minute choice I heavily doubt it because even when I just told Jackal and no one else besides Skye I planned on resigning until the night before, Pencil started to ask me about FM and I really hoped it was just coincidence. But of course it wasn't because even though I was told last second dude had a completely knew DOC, Officer Rank system (No more CAPT WTF?), the Unit 101st was added to their names which is fucking ugly, unnecessary, and I don't know anyone that likes it. Other shit happened afterward as well that made me regret resigning.

Edited by Normal Hooman
Small error
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Vibe said:

I have no idea if this is true or not but if it is then it is kinda fucked. We are gonna do another imagination situation here. Imagine you are tasked with picking a leader for a faction. Your options are a guy you don't know and don't trust, a guy in your faction with no leadership experience, or a guy who has experience leading a faction similar to the one up for grabs. Idk about you guys but id pick the one with leadership experience.

Dude come on, Skye has no leadership? Former Marshal of 2GA? One of the main reasons I was ready to leave so early into becoming CAPT was because of Skye's leadership which I can say first hand is probably the best out of the entire sever. From seeing her grow as an officer in 2GA to becoming an Officer in FM never have had first hand experience of anyone better. 

• Like 1