MilitaryRP Map Survey [6/14/2018]

Pick your favored option  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Time of day for Taiga V4

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/21/2018 at 05:52 AM

• The Garnut
3 hours ago, Nexus said:

OKAY THE NIGHT TUNDRA ONES ARE AMAZING. I seriously am dumbfounded by how cool these look. I know its unlikely, but damn I love these. Good work Garnet, even if these aren't the future of the server, they are well done.

Thanks man, I honestly didn't put too much time into it, but Tundra (or a snowy map) is what I envisioned for our server. As such, it'll be probably be one of the things I most enjoy working on, naturally providing the best results. I just wish that's what the players wanted ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Thanks man, I honestly didn't put too much time into it, but Tundra (or a snowy map) is what I envisioned for our server. As such, it'll be probably be one of the things I most enjoy working on, naturally providing the best results. I just wish that's what the players wanted ?

I want it! I wish you could say screw the players but that’s not your style, I respect it. Well maybe every now and then you could put this map on and see how players like it, maybe they will realize what they are missing!

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Nexus said:

I want it! I wish you could say screw the players but that’s not your style, I respect it. Well maybe every now and then you could put this map on and see how players like it, maybe they will realize what they are missing!

To be completely honest, I'm just talking to Phantom about the what-if scenario if I just continued to work on the night snow map, and said fuck the players LOL

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

To be completely honest, I'm just talking to Phantom about the what-if scenario if I just continued to work on the night snow map, and said fuck the players LOL

LMAO. Honestly if the players like it enough (which I’m sure they will), then saying fuck the players will be fine with it. Especially if you’re enjoying making that map, don’t force yourself to make a map you don’t like imo. Anyways that map got me hyped the fuck up and I hope you end up using it! 

Edited by Nexus
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

What would be the point of making a post asking for opinions to just disregard them

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tayler said:

What would be the point of making a post asking for opinions to just disregard them

Well I think he's going to do what the players want to do. But yeah he should just do what he wants and I think having a tundra map would be way better than the old forest or desert thing we keep having. I'm tired of it. Plus night would be awesome but enough rambling from me. 

• The Garnut
2 hours ago, Tayler said:

What would be the point of making up a what-if scenario for the luls?

jeez i don't know. I think you also completely forgot I never asked for people's opinion on what terrain the map should take place in (that was by a random thread by Phantom). I simply asked what time of day, and night won.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

What would be the point of making up a what-if scenario for the luls?

jeez i don't know. I think you also completely forgot I never asked for people's opinion on what terrain the map should take place in (that was by a random thread by Phantom). I simply asked what time of day, and night won.

Oh, phantom.