MilitaryRP Map Survey [6/14/2018]

Pick your favored option  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Time of day for Taiga V4

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/21/2018 at 05:52 AM

Guest Gildarts

I choose night, it will change the meta of the map to more close combat situations and make the elite factions more elite if they actual use it as a skill cap.

5 minutes ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

I choose night, it will change the meta of the map to more close combat situations and make the elite factions more elite if they actual use it as a skill cap.

+1 Gildarts. Except I want it to be tundra too

Edited by Nexus
  • The Garnut
43 minutes ago, Not Cool said:

If u put night time, give nightvision to the special force faction

So good players have an unfair advantage over newer, worse off players?

WOAH this makes so much sense.

• Haha 1

I dont think nighttime would work because atleast for me everytime i turn shadows on so i can use my flashlight i drop from 80fps to maybe 8-10fps and even further down if im in a building. Might only be the case for me on my end. night-time even though it sounds and looks really cool it would make the server unplayable for me. 

@Garnet I already mentioned it but not sure if you saw it, there is this addon you can get called atoms day/night it would be cool if we had that I’m pretty sure it’s free on the workshop but I’m not sure what you need to do to the map to make it work. Basically it cycles through day and night without switching the map and even the skybox changes it’s pretty cool I use it in single player 

Edit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185609021

Edited by Brandon
9 hours ago, Holmander said:

I dont think nighttime would work because atleast for me everytime i turn shadows on so i can use my flashlight i drop from 80fps to maybe 8-10fps and even further down if im in a building. Might only be the case for me on my end. night-time even though it sounds and looks really cool it would make the server unplayable for me. 

I think he will be able to fix the flashlight so you don't have to turn on shadows for it to work