DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

• The Garnut
2 hours ago, Tayler said:

The saddest part was the people running up to the car to film his dead body. I guess everyone needs clout somehow

You'd think people would be terrified of a shooter or seeing a corpse, but fuck no. just standing there and recording like fucking retards.

4 minutes ago, Upland said:

I mean, lots of people plead not guilty, even if they have done something. So kinda bad defense there.

I’ve actually lost respect for you, how can you justify you’re reasoning being claims that could be or not be true? Like just move on instead of trying to be right. The mans dead and instead of focusing on positivity he brought you focus on a couple claims barely strung together? The man was 20 years old and was gunned down and muderd. Like honestly move on dude. Lots of people have huge respect for him for all the changes he’s done through his music and charity work. If I was you I would just stop posting cause you obviously don’t like the dude. This is a RIP thread for his fans to pay respects not some dude that’s listened to one song (if even) and heard biased media about him.

im not trying to change your opionion on him but what I’m trying to get you to realize is he was a human being who millions of people loved. Again this is a RIP thread pay respects if you liked him and his music pay respects and move on

9 minutes ago, Garnet said:

You'd think people would be terrified of a shooter or seeing a corpse, but fuck no. just standing there and recording like fucking retards.

Niggi if I was there I would whip that dude out of his car applied pressure to some bullet wounds and done some CPR. People just be looking at him like wut 

• The Garnut
Just now, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Niggi if I was there I would whip that dude out of his car applied pressure to some bullet wounds and done some CPR. People just be looking at him like wut 

Then you're a literal fucking retard who would likely paralyze somebody who once had a chance of surviving by traumatizing what is left of their spine. Either that or leave them paralyzed.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Then you're a literal fucking retard who would likely paralyze somebody who once had a chance of surviving by traumatizing what is left of their spine. Either that or leave them paralyzed.

Whoa I’m not a doctor, depends where he got shot, but you saying giving CPR gonna kill someone? You know if they stop breathing just leave em? Again nice choice of words mr doctor 

• The Garnut
20 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Whoa I’m not a doctor, depends where he got shot, but you saying giving CPR gonna kill someone? You know if they stop breathing just leave em? Again nice choice of words mr doctor 

I mostly responded to you as a meme, but really, you're not ever supposed to touch somebody in a crime scene who was shot/stabbed. Yeah, giving CPR to somebody who got shot in their neck can kill them lmao.

47 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Its because people are so disconnected from real life that actual gore and shit like that is desensitized to them. Its sad really. People live in their phones anymore and it scares the hell out of me. (Yeah like I have room to talk but still.)

9 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I mostly responded to you as a meme, but really, you're not ever supposed to touch somebody in a crime scene who was shot/stabbed.

Must be a American thing, in my first AID/CPR training we were told the opposite, especially when it came to a human life aha. I heard X was given CPR on the way to the hospital though... I guess depends where he was shot, again you would have to asses the situation. Im not a medical doctor though so ooferoni I still wouldnt of stood and video taped it though

• The Garnut
18 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Must be a American thing, in my first AID/CPR training we were told the opposite, especially when it came to a human life aha. I heard X was given CPR on the way to the hospital though... I guess depends where he was shot, again you would have to asses the situation. Im not a medical doctor though so ooferoni I still wouldnt of stood and video taped it though

Honestly man, I hope it's not just an 'american thing' because say when your spine gets shattered by a bullet or car accident at a certain spot, it can still be repaired given that whoever was hit is immobilized immediately and treated. Picking them up for example or even moving their head for a CPR can straight up paralyze them at an instant.