DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Naas Staff Application

Naas

In-game name: Naas

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:134288)

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 388:07:46.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I will constantly be on the server during its low times and high times. I will be taking my time Staff on Duty serious, and professional. I will help anyone that needs it. Such as re spawns, white lists, or even helping people with simple questions. I am  well known on the server and I have good record with both sides. I have no beef with anyone, and will not start any with anyone. I am always trying my best now to improve the server. But if i was an admin i could make it even better. I will take the minge, people who fail RP, or just plain out idiots who do not follow the server rules. I will talk to them and tell what they are during wrong and fix the server. I do not tolerate anything, such as excuses, or any lies. I love this server, and i want to be people to enjoy and love it as well. If i am staff i could make this server fun, enjoyable, and a good experience  

I am very kind person, i will never be toxic, or rude to anyone on the server or community. Also with my sits i will be fast, but professional and serious. I will be straight forward. I will never abuse my " powers " i will always act, and talk as a admin. I want to make Garnet Gaming the best Military RP server on. And with me being admin i could make that happen with the other admins. I will ban those kids who are just toxic, and or constantly break RP. I will not tolerate anyone. Especially if they are cheating. I will take the bad out of this server. Also i have read up on the server rules such as FailRP. I understand more now that i have read into the rules.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: July 16

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During summer up to 5 to 8 hours. When school starts i will be on around 3 to 5 hours.

Edited by Naas

I see you all the time on RU and US and you are a pretty chill, kind, caring whole-hearted guy, I see you always helping others and going out of your way for them, even when your busy, I see you answering questions and helping out. I personally think you'd be a great addition to the staff team. I wish you only the best and its a fat +1 from me. Good luck. 

• Like 1