DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

About The Green Beret Classes

Ok, I haven't been in Green Beret for a long time, but it's come to my realization that the classes are underpowered, in a way. I have all the Green Beret classes, except commander, but the commander class is basically the rifleman class but with a whitelisting power. To me, the only special class in Green Beret is the breacher class. The breacher class has the standard M1911, an M3 Super 90, and frag grenades. You might say, "Well, it has grenades and a shotgun. That's pretty cool if you ask me" but it's really not. First, the grenades seem to be lackluster. Although it might be able to clear out a small room, it's not going to do much when it's a big room, like the company warehouse/garage or the cargo bay in factory. With town though, you may be able to get a couple kills, due to the crowded apartments and small rooms. But as a Green Beret, you're usually sent with Army to company, the place where the action usually goes on in warehouse/garage. Granted, you may get sent to town from time to time, but still. As always, the shotgun on the breacher class, the M3 Super 90, can't really do much either, seeing as how shotguns on this server are also lackluster. Second, the rifleman class is equipped with a modified version of an M4A1 and the standard M1911. The Green Beret M4A1 has a wider range of attachments and, I think, a minor buff to the damage, but I'm not too sure. Those attachments being: magnified scopes and barrel modifications. I might have missed a couple of things, but anyway. The Field medic is basically the US Army's support, but I don't really expect much to happen to field medic. The support classes are usually the classes that you go on when you have an MP5 and/or an Orsis. I also find it weird that almost every other SOC faction has a sniper class except Green Beret. Just a little notice. But with that being said, my rant is now concluded. All I'm saying is that the Green Beret classes could use some more creativity or maybe even a new class. Thank you for reading my rant and please reply if you think I missed something or you agree/disagree with me.

Ok, I have been in Green Beret for a long time, but it's come to my realization that the classes are overpowered, in a way. I have all the Green Beret classes, except commander, but the commander class is not the rifleman class but with a whitelisting power. To me, the only special class in Green Beret is all of the  classes. The breacher class has the standard M1911, an M3 Super 90, and frag grenades. You might say, "Well, it has grenades and a shotgun. That's pretty cool if you ask me" but it's really, it is. First, the grenades seem to be a banger. Although it might be able to clear out a small room, it can still do a hella ton when it's a big room, like the company warehouse/garage or the cargo bay in factory. With town though, you may be able to get a couple kills, due to the crowded apartments and small rooms. But as a Green Beret, you're usually sent with Army to company, the place where the action usually goes on in warehouse/garage, which are cqc as well and are great for nades. Granted, you may get sent to town from time to time, but still. As always, the shotgun on the breacher class, the M3 Super 90, can't really do much either, seeing as how shotguns on this server are also lackluster. Second, the rifleman class is equipped with a modified version of an M4A1 and the standard M1911. The Green Beret M4A1 has a wider range of attachments and, I think, a minor buff to the damage, so i'm sure it's a good weapon, even if it was still the standard Army version. Those attachments being: magnified scopes and barrel modifications. I might have missed a couple of things, but anyway. The Field medic is basically the US Army's support, but I don't really expect much to happen to field medic. The support classes are usually the classes that you go on when you have an MP5 and/or an Orsis. I also find it weird that I think that almost every other SOC faction has a sniper class except Green Beret, but that is absolutely false. Just a little notice. But with that being said, my rant is now concluded. All I'm saying is that the Green Beret classes could use some more competent players or maybe even a new boonk gang. Thank you for reading my rant and please reply if you think I missed something or you agree with me.

17 minutes ago, Phantom said:

or maybe even a new boonk gang.

What the hell does that mean,isn't that nigga dead?honestly you should just join another fucking faction if you don't like it so much.I don't see the point of ranting about it because it's fucking stupid,maybe if you were making a suggestion about the the faction or certain classes I wouldn't see a problem with that but no no no no noooooo lmao you have to make a fucking rant about it.To end it all i'm saying is you should can it and move on to another faction or even country if you want to complain about it so much.

The GB Rifle is fucking amazing I've been both a ranger and a GB and I would use that over my AEK back on desert. As long as you hit your shots it can be used as a reliable DMR that can provide cover fire and weaken opponents so your guys with the Super can easily breach and take out or throw your amazing grenades. The fact that you are saying the grenade is underpowered is fucking ridiculous. Russia has 2 explosive classes but both are on officers classes and one is for a tier 3 faction. The fact that you are sad that you don't have a sniper is stupid. GB IS A CQC FACTION. That's why they have a shotgun class (aka something a lot of other factions don't have). Play around with the classes and learn how to use them properly and efficiently before making rants and suggestions

Literally get good. 

I've used the rifle for a long time back in the day and recently for when I just wanted to play US for 1 war every now and then. The rifle is still accurate and can still be capable of mowing people down.

The grenades are great don't even try to say they suck. It just depends on timing of throw and placement. 

Can't say much about the Super 90 though. I've never had luck with shotguns ever so I can't say if it's good or not.

Edited by Acid Drop
Improper English

Yeah this post is all over the place and dosent make sense you can hold 11 nades max and get 2-3 kills per made if your smart the super 90 is also way improved over the old version. The commander class is the only thing I agree with because it Dosent have 2 weapons like the seal commander or 1 diffirent weapon like the MARSOC commander. And the m4a1 is really good been in GB tryouts several times to meme it up and the rifle is actually very good it has great accuracy and a reasonable firerate

Just now, Illexion said:

Yeah this post is all over the place and dosent make sense you can hold 11 nades max and get 2-3 kills per made if your smart the super 90 is also way improved over the old version. The commander class is the only thing I agree with because it Dosent have 2 weapons like the seal commander or 1 diffirent weapon like the MARSOC commander. And the m4a1 is really good been in GB tryouts several times to meme it up and the rifle is actually very good it has great accuracy and a reasonable firerate

Image result for he's right you know

• Like 1

I love these types of thread

"So I've realized"

"It has come to my attention"

"Recently I have noticed"

and the infamous "I just joined the faction but"

like damn bishop chill out

First off, if you just joined and are already complaining you're the problem, and secondly if people before you can use it you can too champ

Edited by Tayler