DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Apologies for posting cringe

31 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'm not sure in what universe living in, but all I have the ability to do is reinforce or introduce new servers rules and punish existing players, I cannot change the behavior of others.

So no, it's not up to me, I can however ban people who are not behaving correctly.

Hop online right now and I guarantee niggas who aren't braindead cock riders will tell you shit that's wrong with the server. And I'm not talking about this thread, candy boy

• Like 2
  • Cringe 3
  • The Garnut
9 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Hop online right now and I guarantee niggas who aren't braindead cock riders will tell you shit that's wrong with the server. And I'm not talking about this thread, candy boy

Not sure what's up with your online dialect "Candyboy" "nigga" but we do have a suggestion section for a reason, and every post that's on there is taken consideration of. I am going through suggestions at the moment 🙂 

Can't really point my fingers at me if you choose to be ignorant to that fact.

Just now, Garnet said:

Not sure what's up with your online dialect "Candyboy" "nigga" but we do have a suggestion section for a reason, and every post that's on there is taken consideration of. I am going through suggestions at the moment 🙂 

Can't really point my fingers at me if you choose to be ignorant to that fact.

Ah yes, the speak of the intellectuals. Apologies for using such profanities as 'Candy Boy' and 'Nigga'. You haven't looked at suggestions in weeks, I'm not being ignorant. The mans who look past the countless flaws in the server for the sole purpose of 'dickriding' are. Suggestions aren't gonna save the server. Stepping up, talking to actual players about the issues, not Jackal's bitch boys will solve issues. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Ah yes, the speak of the intellectuals. Apologies for using such profanities as 'Candy Boy' and 'Nigga'. You haven't looked at suggestions in weeks, I'm not being ignorant. The mans who look past the countless flaws in the server for the sole purpose of 'dickriding' are. Suggestions aren't gonna save the server. Stepping up, talking to actual players about the issues, not Jackal's bitch boys will solve issues. 

Take this to DMs if it doesn't have anything to do with this thread. If you want to talk about server issues, use SUGGESTIONS. Not trying to be mean, just saying this is an apology from a member of the community and you arguing isn't helping a ton.

• Cringe 10
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

I'm not sure in what universe living in, but all I have the ability to do is reinforce or introduce new servers rules and punish existing players, I cannot change the behavior of others.

You under estimate your influence on a community that won't give you real feedback because they just wanna dick ride you.

• 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 2
Just now, Kicks said:

Take this to DMs if it doesn't have anything to do with this thread. If you want to talk about server issues, use SUGGESTIONS. Not trying to be mean, just saying this is an apology from a member of the community and you arguing isn't helping a ton.

Are you braindead

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jackal said:

The issue is that Garnet doesn't play the server so the only way he will ever know about issues is when he talks to them or when he actually looks at a suggestion. Chances are the people that he ends up talking to will do what they nearly always do and that is kinda shrug off most issues rather than being upfront about it. Which isn't really his fault one hundred percent of the time. Now referencing people that tend to agree with suggestions I make is more so you generalizing those that still play on the server and coincidentally agree with what I say regardless of personal grudges. I know you strongly dislike me but that doesn't really validate coming at people that openly state their opinion on suggestion threads plus Garnet more than likely has other issues outside of the server to worry about. Which could be seen as a reason for him to be unable to talk to people about issues 24/7 or even play the server which brings us back to suggestions since that is far more convenient for practically everyone. Coming at the owner for such a stupid reason isn't the brightest yet I can't really expect much since you have made really bold statements like "Jackal is the reason why Garnet is dead." Granted, that was from a few months ago but you can catch my drift as to some of the statements you have made. Most if not all statements you make are unsupported, fictitious, opinionated, and more or less you simply trying to start drama. 

I play on the server less than Garnet does yet I understand the issues that are going on. I didn't say you were the only reason Garnet died, you were a major influence. And this isn't targeted about you. This is about Garnet and the server. 

• Cringe 1
6 minutes ago, Bhewy2 said:

im seeing a whole lotta dick sucking from a big forehead

Not even dick sucking. You guys are just randomly coming at Garnet for the most random off shit ive seen . I've been apart of mass forum posts shitting and criticizing on Garnet before and I don't even get why you guys are even flaming him this time.

5 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

I play on the server less than Garnet does yet I understand the issues that are going on. I didn't say you were the only reason Garnet died, you were a major influence. And this isn't targeted about you. This is about Garnet and the server. 

You played constantly in like the last 6 months and most of those problems are still apparent . You still talk to gg players, Garnet doesn't, you're definitely gonna be more caught up than him.

Y'all mfs don't even play gg anymore I don't know why you're all hopping on the forums to shit on the guy if you're not even playing or planning to play on his server lmao

Edited by Fupert1
  • 300 IQ 1
Just now, Fupert1 said:

Not even dick sucking. You guys are just randomly coming at garnet for the most random off shit ive seen . I've been apart of mass forum posts shitting and criticizing on Garnet before and I don't even get why you guys are even flaming him this time.

You played constantly in like the last 6 months and most of those problems are still apparent . You still talk to gg players, Garnet doesn't, you're definitely gonna be more caught up than him.

Y'all mfs don't even play gg anymore I don't know why you're all hopping on the forums to shit on the guy if you're not even playing his server lmao

fr mans gotta show him who mans is and what he doing

• Cringe 1
  • The Garnut
35 minutes ago, Normal Hooman said:

You under estimate your influence on a community that won't give you real feedback because they just wanna dick ride you.

Did this statement really achieve anything. No? okay - moving on.

(you haven't made any suggestions/given feedback so you must be "dickriding" me too)  🤷‍♂️

52 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Yes speaking of intellectuals, this message was much more comprehensive than your last one. Thank you!

You just made a blanket statement claiming I haven't looked at suggestions in weeks, when in fact I look at suggestions multiple times throughout the week. I run more than a single server, and just within the last 2 weeks your respective server received an update that was entirely based off of user suggestions. Not to mention that I had just let you know I WAS actively looking at suggestions not even an hour ago when you had made the claim that I have not looked at them in weeks. With all due respect to you, that is ignorance at its peak.

Moving on, you seem to be talking about those 'dickriders' who don't seem to exist anywhere. You're a member of our forums who's unhappy about the server's state, yet you won't make suggestions yourself to make changes to said server. Yes, suggestions will absolutely save the server, and no, "talking to actual players" will absolutely not yield any better results. See, here is how you think as a player, versus how I think as an owner:
Over the last 6 years of owning Garnet, whenever I had created an update that was not a nobrainer (major bug) or did not run through the suggestion forums where we reached a majority rule on its implementation, I was absolutely bashed for it 9 times out of 10. A group of people cannot dictate the direction the server goes in. This has taught me that in order to make positive changes to the community, its better to pass it through the community on the forums, hence, the suggestions forums. A place where actual players can review changes and vote on them/provide additional information with no bias or bashing. When it comes to "talking to the actual players about the issues" that is how I resolve personal matters such as DOXing or DDoSing between players if provided with the appropriate evidence NOT server updates. Talking to one player at a time is not at all an efficient way of making changes to the server. I would have to talk to the hundreds of active members we have and take note of their ideas myself, as opposed to allowing them to freely speak their mind on our platform.

11 minutes ago, Jackal said:

The issue is that Garnet doesn't play the server so the only way he will ever know about issues is when he talks to them or when he actually looks at a suggestion. Chances are the people that he ends up talking to will do what they nearly always do and that is kinda shrug off most issues rather than being upfront about it. Which isn't really his fault one hundred percent of the time. 

Woah buddy, don't you   d i c k r i d e   me there

If any ignorant/shitpost responses are made to this post, I will issue a 1-week ban to the respective player.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Did this statement really achieve anything. No? okay - moving on.

(you haven't made any suggestions/given feedback so you must be "dickriding" me too)  🤷‍♂️

Yes speaking of intellectuals, this message was much more comprehensive than your last one. Thank you!

You just made a blanket statement claiming I haven't looked at suggestions in weeks, when in fact I look at suggestions multiple times throughout the week. I run more than a single server, and just within the last 2 weeks your respective server received an update that was entirely based off of user suggestions. Not to mention that I had just let you know I WAS actively looking at suggestions not even an hour ago when you had made the claim that I have not looked at them in weeks. With all due respect to you, that is ignorance at its peak.

Moving on, you seem to be talking about those 'dickriders' who don't seem to exist anywhere. You're a member of our forums who's unhappy about the server's state, yet you won't make suggestions yourself to make changes to said server. Yes, suggestions will absolutely save the server, and no, "talking to actual players" will absolutely not yield any better results. See, here is how you think as a player, versus how I think as an owner:
Over the last 6 years of owning Garnet, whenever I had created an update that was not a nobrainer (major bug) or did not run through the suggestion forums where we reached a majority rule on its implementation, I was absolutely bashed for it 9 times out of 10. A group of people cannot dictate the direction the server goes in. This has taught me that in order to make positive changes to the community, its better to pass it through the community on the forums, hence, the suggestions forums. A place where actual players can review changes and vote on them/provide additional information with no bias or bashing. When it comes to "talking to the actual players about the issues" that is how I resolve personal matters such as DOXing or DDoSing between players if provided with the appropriate evidence NOT server updates. Talking to one player at a time is not at all an efficient way of making changes to the server. I would have to talk to the hundreds of active members we have and take note of their ideas myself, as opposed to allowing them to freely speak their mind on our platform.

Woah buddy, don't you   d i c k r i d e   me there

If any ignorant/shitpost responses are made to this post, I will issue a 1-week ban to the respective player.

Just perma ban me.

If there is no valid reason to actually perma me, tell me if I need to ddos threat or anything

Edited by Krimzin
Enola
  • Cringe 1
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Krimzin said:

Just perma ban me.

If there is no valid reason to actually perma me, tell me if I need to ddos threat or anything

I mean, you could've just controlled yourself and not gotten on the forums, but seeing as that's too much for you and you evidently have nothing left to say and I have pushed my point across to you, I will be more than happy to ban you. I wish the best for you and your future endeavors.