DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SkaDoo/Afro's Ban Appeal

in-Game name: SkaDoo/Afro (some might know me as Regret)

SteamID: 0:0:91564367

Staff members in-game name: Ethan Greshnev

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146463742

Date & Time of incident: 7/21/19 6:59 18:22:05

Timezone: CDT

Ban Reason: Cheating

How long were you banned for?: Permanently 

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1811512678

What Happened?: I was banned for cheating even though I wasn't

Why should your ban be removed?: This is going to be probably my last ban appeal because this is my 3rd appeal I believe. I don't have any proof from my side so all you can take is my word. At this point, I just want to see the proof so maybe I could possibly see why I was banned and to see if the evidence actually shows that I was hacking. This is more of me just checking in to see if I'll get unbanned or if I'll get unbanned in the ban wipe, I've also contacted all the people I've needed to contact. I just want to get unbanned. Sorry if this was sudden and a bit annoying, I just want to get back into the community

Edited by RegretAlt
  • Cringe 3

On your last ban appeal Phantom said: I believe you were the one who approached me about your ban and I specifically told you to go to Garnet and explain your situation to him and if he thought it should be looked into to tell him to contact me/Gildarts. Neither of us have been contacted from Garnet regarding this matter, so what happened with that?

Did you do it this time? Im guessing not because you probably would not have made this appeal again. -1

Edited by Oatlife
5 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

On your last ban appeal Phantom said: I believe you were the one who approached me about your ban and I specifically told you to go to Garnet and explain your situation to him and if he thought it should be looked into to tell him to contact me/Gildarts. Neither of us have been contacted from Garnet regarding this matter, so what happened with that?

Did you do it this time? Im guessing not because you probably would not have made this appeal again. -1

He attempted to on Discord when the datacenter move was occurring; staff had told him to contact Aidan instead who told him to appeal on the forums when they come back up since Garnet was busy.

25 minutes ago, Fier said:

He attempted to on Discord when the datacenter move was occurring; staff had told him to contact Aidan instead who told him to appeal on the forums when they come back up since Garnet was busy.

At the time, i had no idea that the person who contacted me on discord was Skadoo. I thought that it was just some random player that had gotten banned because his discord name was something other than Skadoo and he never mentioned it towards me unless through discord. If i knew that the person who contacted me on Discord was Skadoo, then i would have approached this differently telling him to try and contact Garnet again. 

• Informative 1
20 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

At the time, i had no idea that the person who contacted me on discord was Skadoo. I thought that it was just some random player that had gotten banned because his discord name was something other than Skadoo and he never mentioned it towards me unless through discord. If i knew that the person who contacted me on Discord was Skadoo, then i would have approached this differently telling him to try and contact Garnet again. 

Ah, I wasn't sure who it was until they later had said they were Regret. But all that needs done now is for Garnet to respond IF SkaDoo actually contacted him.

Honestly I know you are harmless as a person. I don’t know why you were banned exactly or why phantom directed you to talk to Garnet. This entire thing was blown way out of proportion. @Garnet just let this harmless fucker (no offense SkaDoo, but you know I’ve seen you as a retard for while, love you all the same tho) back into the community or give him the proof he is wondering about. If there is no proof then he shouldn’t be banned. That’s what I think at least. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 3
23 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Honestly I know you are harmless as a person. I don’t know why you were banned exactly or why phantom directed you to talk to Garnet. This entire thing was blown way out of proportion. @Garnet just let this harmless fucker (no offense SkaDoo, but you know I’ve seen you as a retard for while, love you all the same tho) back into the community or give him the proof he is wondering about. If there is no proof then he shouldn’t be banned. That’s what I think at least. 

There is proof, it just wasn't shown to anyone as to keep the method of catching wall hacking unknown to the playerbase so we could continue catching more. It's been quite a while since the ban, but the current super admins and Garnet can decide if they want to share the proof to SkaDoo or not. The ban will stay most likely, but who knows, second chances could happen.

• The Garnut
10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

There is proof, it just wasn't shown to anyone as to keep the method of catching wall hacking unknown to the playerbase so we could continue catching more. It's been quite a while since the ban, but the current super admins and Garnet can decide if they want to share the proof to SkaDoo or not. The ban will stay most likely, but who knows, second chances could happen.

Second chances typically aren't given to hackers, unless a ban-wipe occurred.

I'd have to see the video which @Phantom may or may not have access to. Without proof, the ban will be lifted.

27 minutes ago, Ethan said:

The other hackers already admitted they hacked. Skadoo has been the only one who hasn't given up on his innocence and he had the most solid story of all of them. 

• Cringe 1