JoshInTheGame

In-game name: JoshInTheGame
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:173519268
Warns: 0
Timezone: ETC
Playtime?: 316:15:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
  Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Chase, Tony, Spilq, Arnold, Zach
 Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a staff on this server like 3 years ago and also was an admin on a server called tyler's box for 2 years.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well i have been in the server at times where it takes forever for a sit to be taken and i want to be able to help when no one else is on or has time to i'm always on pretty much 24/7 so i can help as much as i can this is a great community and i don't want it to be ruined by all these rdmer's and more  i want to help out as much as i can this server has been around for a long while and i don't want it to ever change it is a really good server. 
 I feel like i could help a lot being apart of the staff team I also at sometimes have to tell staff how long they have to ban people cause i already know about all of it i know most of the rules and stuff about how long to ban people for things so i will need barely any training i learn quickly and i'm sure ill be the hardest working staff on the server if i am made one. I dropped out of school so i have a lot of time on my hands if needed i can be on night and day and even more i think staff need to be more active than they are right now and i feel i can be put in that spot to do so. i can be fun and serious at times when needed to be i don't abuse like ive seen others do and i think i can help out people even higher up than me but i also can learn from them as well i will always listen to higher up and also tell them what i think about it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No i have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday of the week and at least half of the day or all of the day if i'm not doing anything.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Painting, and logo design.
Did you read the staff rules?: (JoshInTheGame)

Edited by JoshInTheGame
  • Like 1

A quick google search of your steam ID shows a staff application that was accepted 3 months ago on a server you say you have experience on for two years.

Surely you read in the staff rules:

• You may not staff on any other gaming community while staffing on Garnet.

I think you're an alright guy, and I have faith that you would be a good staff member; but this needs to be cleared up.

Also stop rdming your friends in spawn. When randoms jump in people get mad then reports start flying around. Not to mention crossfiring others that don't want to be part of it.

Edit: Gonna change this to a +1. 

The server he was staffing on recently is dead and he came here afterwards. 

Edited by proggy
57 minutes ago, proggy said:

A quick google search of your steam ID shows a staff application that was accepted 3 months ago on a server you say you have experience on for two years.

I think you're an alright guy, and I have faith that you would be a good staff member; but this needs to be cleared up.

Also stop rdming your friends in spawn. When randoms jump in people get mad then reports start flying around. Not to mention crossfiring others that don't want to be part of it.

-1 based on this. Once the situation is cleared up, I may +1

Depending on how you respond to Proggy's detective work will decide my rep, beyond that I like your refs and you managed to fix your app the important details of your app relatively quickly except for this part 

10 hours ago, JoshInTheGame said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 24/7 all day while im on the server.

You should be realistic about this part and go back and capitalize your I's my guy

10 hours ago, proggy said:

So that server i was a staff on a year before and then came back and became one again and also the rdming thing sorry about all of that but even some staff were in on it. Also too clear up some stuff about me still being staff on the other server i am not staff anymore it died off so i no longer play on it.

Edited by JoshInTheGame

+1

Legit i think he be a good addition to the staff team 

I confirm meh ref as well

Very nice and mature and a reasonable person

❤️ hope u get accepted

11 hours ago, proggy said:

Kinda my fault as well sorry.