Guardian/Defender MRP Giveaway!

Personally, my favorite moments were just seeing this community grow and evolve even further. I didn't achieve much during this year, other than working through the ranks in 2GA, and eventually becoming a LT under Viva.

This year for me was mainly just having fun on the server with friends rather than just focusing on the RP/War aspects of the server, so if I had to choose my favorite moments it would just have to be me hanging out with the friends I've made on this sever over the years and seeing this community continuing to grow and expand.

• Like 1

This may sound exactly like what Viva has said but it is also my greatest accomplishment on the server this year. Becoming the Marshal of 2GA felt so good. Knowing all the work I put into that faction had finnaly paid off and I was actually able to get the faction back up on its feet and going again made me so happy. I learned a lot while being in 2GA and I will never forget the amazing experiences i have had in 2GA.

• Like 1

So far, My favourite has to have actually been playing with Watson again from last I played with him 2-3 years ago.
I liked him as a person and it's kinda a shame that he got community banned.

But perhaps as of more recently, I suppose coming back and reuniting again with other MRP friends such as Bleach, Conway, You Volatos, and Others.
In a time where I'm kinda starting to feel like my life is going to shit, Y'all are keeping me kinda ok.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Austin said:

My favorite moment was when the ban wipe happened and a huge influx of old players came  in clutch and started playing again. #BringBackSummer2017

1 hour ago, RegretTheManEater said:

My favorite moment was the Battle of CSDesert where we had this giant arena. I also loved the ban wipe that happened during October because y'know I got unbanned. I also really like the server the way it is, it has flaws but the people on the server are great (For the most part).

That ban wipe was a great moment, that perma ban was actually rough, definitely a fun time this year.

• Like 1

My favorite moment was when I became a 2GA officer. Helping out the main RU faction was definitely fun and felt good to shape it to what it is today. The most important part was definitely meeting other amazing officers. Good times. Hopefully next year will bring even more good memories, looking forward to the new year.

Edited by MightyGxD

My favorite times on the server was in the first month of me being on garnet gaming, back then I genuinely had fun playing on the server with my frien. We would mess around do our own sims when we couldn't claim areas, explore the map and do other fun stuff. I remember that when I passed marksman and he didn't yet so, I shared my screen to show him the rifle and I tested it while he was watching and when he passed demolition before me he shared his screen and did the same thing, it was great times. We both were in 2GA as enlisted, when we both got to SSP we went our separate way, he joined a SOC faction and I stayed in 2GA to become an officer. Well, then he quit the server and it was never the same as it used to be.

Edited by Kruger
  • Like 1