he said jk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AwesomeAidan said:

And apparently DDOS threats too WeirdChamp

So logic says cause I didn't ban that dude in five seconds I allow DDOs threats? notice the ban right before that shows already player banned for same thing? wonder why that wasn't instant ether?  Well simple my young retarded boy it was so I could get the screens shots in my lovely folder the fact that you banned him before me doesn't mean shit but im glad your two cents means nothing.

• Cringe 2
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Mikel_26 said:

So logic says cause I didn't ban that dude in five seconds I allow DDOs threats? notice the ban right before that shows already player banned for same thing? wonder why that wasn't instant ether?  Well simple my young retarded boy it was so I could get the screens shots in my lovely folder the fact that you banned him before me doesn't mean shit but im glad your two cents means nothing.

This is an average post in shitpost central, it doesn't even bump up your forum count/notify others when anything is posted here. I wouldn't take it to heart, it's just a place to steam off and be complete utter dickheads. Don't like it? well, it's so out of the way that you'd never come across it unless you search for it.

But if we're taking a serious turn, I don't buy your "I was taking screenshots" for proof or whatever else it may be. Taking a screenshot in Garry's Mod takes literally a fraction of a second via F12 (or print screen if you're a bit on the stupid side like me) and then proceeding with the ban. I looked through chat logs and saw you literally initiating a conversation with the guy ?????

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

This is an average post in shitpost central, it doesn't even bump up your forum count/notify others when anything is posted here. I wouldn't take it to heart, it's just a place to steam off and be complete utter dickheads. Don't like it? well, it's so out of the way that you'd never come across it unless you search for it.

But if we're taking a serious turn, I don't buy your "I was taking screenshots" for proof or whatever else it may be. Taking a screenshot in Garry's Mod takes literally a fraction of a second via F12 (or print screen if you're a bit on the stupid side like me) and then proceeding with the ban. I looked through chat logs and saw you literally initiating a conversation with the guy ?????

Don't use f12 for spetz with autism an pretty sure the dude was banned before I said anything also logically shit post that targets somebody is harassment but no you right god my bad god let me go sit in a corner