he said jk

• The Garnut
Just now, Mikel_26 said:

Don't use f12 for spetz with autism an pretty sure the dude was banned before I said anything also logically shit post that targets somebody is harassment but no you right god my bad god let me go sit in a corner

Your attitude is very childish. Also, your message made little to no sense.  "Don't use f12 for spetz with autism" "but no you right god my bad god let me go sit in a corner" thanks child.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Director
4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Your attitude is very childish. Also, your message made little to no sense.  "Don't use f12 for spetz with autism" "but no you right god my bad god let me go sit in a corner" thanks child.

o40jONq.png

5Ru2Ok1.png

JBHy6Ow.png

Don't forget this.

Mikel your attitude is piss poor since you got your demotion, acting like a kid. 15 year olds behave better than you. Jer had to get @Milton to hop on because you didn't wanna issue you a ban for a TMod. Sad asf.

Edited by Alex Conway
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

My attitude? look at you? Fucking hypocrite My staff didn't ban somebody instantly demote him. Hey guys lets shitpost an meme the fuck out of a incident you literally got on for five minutes dragged me into a chat filled with dick riders to ask a question then demote. But yes I'm childish to this situation.

5 minutes ago, Garnet said:

PS. I was told (albeit by Conway) that you no longer go on duty since your temporary demotion, and I also came across things like this

dc0508ba2d002eb8ea72ec0ec35d44cd.png

Would you like a full demotion?

So what makes for a full demotion cause I said I might open my mc server again? Never said a name nor mention it towards anybody but yes actually ill take one full demotion if you aren't to busy good sir.

• Community Director
1 minute ago, Mikel_26 said:

My attitude? look at you? Fucking hypocrite My staff didn't ban somebody instantly demote him. Hey guys lets shitpost an meme the fuck out of a incident you literally got on for five minutes dragged me into a chat filled with dick riders to ask a question then demote. But yes I'm childish to this situation.

Yes you are childish in this situation. Notice the name of the community, if you don't like it, go somewhere else, you've literally been nothing but toxic. I'm surprised people dealt with your shit this long. 

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Mikel_26 said:

You weren't expected to ban him instantly, you didn't ban him at all. You entertained the situation over OOC. I dragged you in the room with a 15 minute buffer period ATLEAST before I demoted you down a rank, and you were asked by Shrimp "why didn't you do anything to the guy?" and your response was, as you can hear in the video "He said JK". Now you're switching out the narrative to play the victim. Yes, we made a meme out of it because your response was priceless, and people here have a sense of humor. I don't really see this as an harrassment, and furthermore, you never reported anybody, you simply began attacking people back. Pretty mind boggling to me.

Yes. I "got on for 5 minutes' after being online all day working on said server, relaxing with buddies of mine who are all "dick riders".

• 300 IQ 1
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Yes you are childish in this situation. Notice the name of the community, if you don't like it, go somewhere else, you've literally been nothing but toxic. I'm surprised people dealt with your shit this long. 

That's really not it at all. It's not case of  "OH MY GOD GARNET IS THE OWNER" yadayada. I hate that shit.

It's the fact this guy was questioned about his actions, given a chance, and then made a fool of himself.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Garnet said:

That's really not it at all. It's not case of  "OH MY GOD GARNET IS THE OWNER" yadayada. I hate that shit.

It's the fact this guy was questioned about his actions, given a chance, and then made a fool of himself.

Perma that shit