In-game name: MAGA Dr Sneaky
SteamID: (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:147994995
Warns: 2
Timezone: Central
Playtime?:1360:08:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): Mipsu
    Past experiences as staff: I was admin on this server about 6 or seven month ago. Since I left I have alwasy wanted to join the staff team again and I know I would be mature like last time and always keep a positive attitude.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I would be a great administrator on Garnet again. One thing is I already know all the rules and what to do. Also I know all the new rules that have been implemented just recently. I also have a lot of Friends on Garnet and have had the privilege of actually talking to most of them. I would say I have a good relationship with 1/3 of the entire servers population. Also I have a bunch of playtime on the serve, which shows my loyalty to ther server and the determination I am willing to take for the server. I will uphold every rule and person with the same respect as everyone else. I will not make someone seem less than another persona, and I will never abuse my powers. I will use my powers when I only need to and to keep to people in check that are doing wrong.

Also I have already brought so much more opportunities to Garnet by just role playing. As a past administrator I can promise you that I will bring more RP  opportunities tot he server and grow the server only for the better of everyone playing on it. All these reasons combined is why I know I would be a excellent staff on Garnet. Also like I said at the beginning I am very loyal. there is not a reason for me not to follow the rules and favor other people. That would just go against the RP aspect of Garnet, and I do not want to destroy that. I thank everyone for reading my staff app, and hope you have a great day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned on a server about a year ago for MRDM.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not made a previous application for this staff request.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have at least a good 7-8 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to build computers, play chess, play the piano, also I love playing Gmod.
Did you read the staff rules?: MAGA Dr Sneaky

Edited by dr_Sneakyy
add refferal
15 minutes ago, dr_Sneakyy said:

Since I left I have alwasy wanted to join the staff team again and I know I would be mature like last time and always keep a positive attitude.

I can recall some moments when you were being awfully rude to staff, so that's not very true. But hey- Who am I to judge?

App isn't terrible but I still feel like I would want to see you on the server more and to see a change in how you acted before. -1

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

In the time you’ve been back, you created drama with other staff, and tried to use bad proof in a report you weren’t involved in. I just don’t see a change. -1

Edited by garnetgamer
2 hours ago, Chase said:

In the time you’ve been back, you created drama with other staff, and tried to use bad proof in a report you weren’t involved in. I just don’t see a change. -1

I understand I did not mean to create drama I did not want to, but I did it as I thought was best. I understand that a couple other staff that have commented on my staff app are not happy with me either but I did what I though was right and now it is biting me in the ass, because I know that person is going to do whatever they can to try in make it a living hell for me on the server. I thank you though for your honesty and I apologize for anything inappropriate I have said in the past days with the previous drama. I do think though the Drama that was created a couple days ago was not because of me but because of something a certain individual did I just provided any proof I had of the incident that was taking place.

Edited by dr_Sneakyy
graamar
  • Winner 1