[MRP] FMG-9 Optics

shrimp

Description: Add a Docter sight to the FMG-9.

Reasoning: Highly requested change to the weapon in my discussion throughout the day. Simple addition that makes all the difference.

Additional Information: 

DjVDIOy.jpg

BcIyBXc.png

Relevant Code Bits:

SWEP.DocterPos = Vector(-2.355, -4, -0.16)
	SWEP.DocterAng = Vector(-0.77, 0.64, -1.3)

["kry_docter_sight"] = { type = "Model", model = "models/weapons/krycek/sights/docter_reddot.mdl", bone = "fmg9_d", rel = "", pos = Vector(0.023, 14.0, 0.65), angle = Angle(0, -90, 0), size = Vector(0.68, 	0.68, 0.68), color = Color(255, 255, 255, 255), surpresslightning = false, material = "", skin = 0, bodygroup = {} }

SWEP.Attachments = {[1] = {header = "Optic", offset = {-400, -600}, atts = {"kry_docter_sight"}},
	[2] = {header = "Barrel", offset = {-650, -350}, atts = {"md_tundra9mm"}},
	[3] = {header = "Rail", offset = {400, -520}, atts = {"md_anpeq15"}},
	["+reload"] = {header = "Ammo", offset = {-300, 200}, atts = {"am_magnum", "am_matchgrade"}}

• Like 5

+1

Dear god yes,
I would love to use the gun that was bought for me oh so many christmases ago, But the problem, is that it's near impossible to stay on target with the Iron Sights blocking 45% of your screen.
Maybe the Docter sight'll actually make this a viable weapon once again

• Friendly 1
16 minutes ago, Garnet said:

it will be nerfed with an additional scope

In what kind of way?
Fire rate would be a decent nerf imo, as That's already a complaint with the weapon I've heard and experienced, It shoots too fast for the mag size.
That might actually be considered a buff though.

27 minutes ago, Garnet said:

FMG was buffed due to its lack of scopes and is priced more competitively than the A5

VvDjMr9.pngLEJiTtl.png
All I'm seeing is 7.5% less spread due to lazer and less hip spread. Considering the "optimal" FMG load out isn't really optimal since prestiged players exist and if you're doing 25 damage it wont be enough to 4 shot them, I think the addition of the sight would be perfectly fine. imo, respectively.

• The Garnut
14 hours ago, Pencil said:

VvDjMr9.pngLEJiTtl.png
All I'm seeing is 7.5% less spread due to lazer and less hip spread. Considering the "optimal" FMG load out isn't really optimal since prestiged players exist and if you're doing 25 damage it wont be enough to 4 shot them, I think the addition of the sight would be perfectly fine. imo, respectively.

Prestiging is getting re-worked fairly soon anyways, and it does have less recoil/spread while being at a 20% lower price point due to the fact it has no scope. I will likely knock off its damage down to 26 so with attachments you're looking at 22-23 damage.

• Friendly 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...