Seals got MARSOC’d

2 minutes ago, IAreGunnie said:

Ngl 

I'm sure they know what there doing 

If you got nothing nice to say don't say anything.   

If you don't fucking like what he posted just leave a bad reaction. No need to bring toxicity.

Fucking sad what this turned into.

Idk about u but this some good entertainment right here

11 minutes ago, Ting said:

huh? i’m a little bit confused. i’ve been in SEALs before. when phantom led SEALs i tried out when lua was doing a tryout. i had been trying out for his SEALs for weeks on desert. I would be the only one to be able to pass the OC. then on delta i finally passed on lua’s tryout and was but on a “trial” phase. which according to phantom was that “dumbest thing he ever heard.” i worked my ass off for SEALs during that week or so. then Lua left and the faction was given to Vibe. so Vibe just that trial period was invalid. so i just worked harder and joined his SEALs first try when all of the handpicked members of SEALs HATED me. i didn’t care so i tried my hardest during the tryout and dominated. they were trying to make me do more sims for no reason. they tried and tried but i fucked them up. 

basically we all try our hardest for a faction. so ig you have to join again and prove to the leader you deserve an officer rank. 

Okay I respect that you went through that and you know where we're coming from. 

I've been through multiple similar situations, with unfair leaders. I was in ALQ then IJU and HAQN shortly thereafter. HAQN got wiped and I had to do reevaluations twice just for the server to change to RU. I then joined GRU where I worked up to LT before LUA lost the faction and I was lost along with it, yet again. Now this happens, and I don't really know how to proceed because every faction I join seems to fall apart.

I'm an active community veteran yet nobody knows me lol, that should tell you how my experience has gone

Edited by AuroraGG
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Fidelity said:

Aurora has been in the faction for over 2 months almost 3 months and he isn’t even near officer at all. If this were any other faction he would be to the officer ranks so don’t say that you can speak for him if you know you can’t. 

Why does everyone think that you get promoted for playing. Just because he played for a long time doesn't mean he did jack shit for the faction (don't play so idk what he did/didn't do). Everyone always thinks they are entitled for a certain rank just because they've been in the same faction for a while. 

• Informative 1
4 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

Why does everyone think that you get promoted for playing. Just because he played for a long time doesn't mean he did jack shit for the faction (don't play so idk what he did/didn't do). Everyone always thinks they are entitled for a certain rank just because they've been in the same faction for a while. 

Yeah you go sit in a faction at the lowest enlisted rank for a few months I’m sure you’ll have the time of your life 

• Cringe 1
Just now, Praetor_Don said:

If you felt like you were being treated unfairly, why did you stay in the faction?

I was hoping to work my way up and eventually become an officer when the current leader resigned and his second in command assumed captain. Unfortunately the leader was forcibly removed and staff appointed someone who wiped everyone other than the commander, whether involved or not and we were not given the opportunity for reserves. 

• Community Director

Just because this is shitpost doesn't mean you can Mass Hate on each other. Topic Locked. Some of you will be getting warned.

EDIT: 

You will NOT target or harass members of this community, especially in an attempt to be little them. It will not be tolerated, regardless of "Shitpost Central" or not. There were BLATANT attacks on members of this community.  

"Do not harass other users of the community, or otherwise post content that would induce drama."
"Use your common sense when appropriating your posts/responses."
"Hostile behavior is strictly forbidden"
"Members of the community must respect one another at all times, even at times with conflicting interests."

Rules are found here: 

@Bishopil - I would like to apologize on behalf of the people involved and the forum moderation team, I'm sorry I didn't catch this thread as soon as it went up. Especially I am deeply sorry you were attacked multiple times on this thread. It has been dealt with. 

As for the SEALs who insinuated this thread - I am very disappointed in all of you, extremely; you got banned, so fucking what. Move past it. @Kruger did as well and he didn't comment on the thread. You all recieved warnings, when your game bans are up move past this. Next time the warnings won't be so lenient, we all know I can be more Authoritarian than I was. @Acer @Volatos @Fidelity

Edited by Alex Conway
  • Like 4
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 3