Thank you everybody!

Proud to be a part of this community for the past two years, and I am looking forward to more. From humble beginnings to the titan that Garnet Gaming is today, every day is another enjoyable experience thanks to the time and effort put into the server. I don't really know what else to say, other than thank you for keeping me entertained and satisfied for the past two years of my life! Can't really sum that up in words.

Can't wait to see what the future has in store for this community, I been loving seeing it grow so much in the past four years of playing in this community. I've met a lot of friends that don't even play on here anymore that I still hang out with thanks to this community, and probably would have never met them if it weren't for the MilitaryRP server. Thanks for continuing to support and work on the servers Garnet, these past 6-8 months especially have been some of the best moments I've seen this community have. Keep up the great work, man!

I haven't been here for very long but i'm excited for what we have going for the TTT server! I've been staff on many servers and you're hands down the most interactive with your community and just being there for staff when they need you. Thank you for your endless support

Edited by Enigma

This community has been overall fantastic for me this past year that I’ve been in it. I’m really happy to have such great staff and a great owner. Being on the MRP server really just takes me away from whatever I’m dealing with, it’s a place where I can do whatever I want really and just have fun. You being owner and putting time into the community has benefited a lot of people in many ways. So just keep it up 🙂 

• Community Director

I know I'll get loads of cringe reactions on this, but it's worth it. I've know you for exactly 5 years this month. We've had our ups and downs and definitely our laughs, you are someone who no matter what never lost themselves in ownership, always remaining in touch with every server, every update made by you. It's truly a great thing to know that accomplish this by yourself whereas other communities need 10+ to do the work you do. You have definitely become one of my closest friends over these past five years, and I'm glad I know you. No homo. Thank you for all the work you do, and the faith you've put in me through the years, and most importantly the jokes and moments, (and calling me a faggot every 10 seconds.). Especially thank you for being there even with IRL issues, I know I can talk to you. Thank you @Garnet 🙂

Edited by AlexConway
  • Cringe 2
  • Friendly 3

While I can't say I've been fully active throughout the 4 years here roughly i'm gladly surprised to see the server still kicking regardless of the good or bad I've seen it in.  Crazy to think it's been that long, and it's grown this much. Much respect my man. Let's shoot the shit sometimes it's been too long.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2

When I first joined the community in MRP I had no idea what I was getting myself into. From a 2GA that was trying to be nice to anyone, all the way to where I am now. GG servers really are something else. I don't imagine that any other community is quite like this one. Servers can boast a high player count all they want, but in GG (at least MRP) I can say that it's a pretty tight community. Even with drama or personal beef, the servers you created Garnet are something i've never experienced before. Its great to see that the new changes you've made and additions of servers have doubled our community's size. 

Woah, to see this community grow so well amazes me. I got onto the server for the first time in late 2016. This was all because i was playing R6 with a random kid. We hopped on Gmod and he showed me GG. he was already in SAS at the time, and he seemed to be a chill guy. to think that just one game of R6 brought me here is crazy. i’m glad I’ve been here for a while. 

One day in the Fall of 2018 I decided to open up Gmod. I click on GG and ended up spending a good chunk of my life in 2019 dedicated to this server. I honestly thought the community will die because Garnet at the time when I joined kinda of gave up. 

Thanks Garnet for bringing life to your community. Even though I'm not part of it anymore I wish y'all good luck.

• Sad 1