CamG

In-game name: CamG
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:177183619
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 454:01:54
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Yui LaT,  Theta2,  Entity, Proggy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on this server before
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I'll make a better choice than other applicant's because I have played this game for years I started playing when I was around 14 i'm 19 now and this is the only game that I play, I also have past experience being staff on this server, I love the community and the role play is great I learn quick And I do not stray from the rules, I'll be available when ever you need me threw the week except Sunday's I'll make the players feel welcome and i'll even give them money if they need it, Ill make sure that there role play isn't tarnished by Minges, Trolls etc and i'll keep the environment Fun, And happy to play and RP.

I'm a people person I get things done and I do what i'm told, I know that players may not know the rules so I will spend the time to educate them to make the Garnet community as best as possible, And I really care for the server I love helping everyone and making there day just a little bit brighter, And you never know that could bring more people to Garnet gaming, The best server on Gmod, Thank you for taking the time to look at this application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned on this server a long time ago for mass prop spam but I deleted them as soon as I placed them.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I think it was 8 months ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4 times a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play guitar, A little piano, And video editing.
Did you read the staff rules?: CamG

Edited by CamG

@Kicks im sorry to say this but you just acted like a child i posted cringe on your post because  we did read his app then you put disagree on mine just to get back at me for saying cringe.  Like really why do something so childish just because someone gave you a bad reaction you have to do 1 back grow up.  Conway if I get warned for this it will be worth it since this guy acted like a child.  We like the app you don't i cringed because you @ me so yeah ill react with cringe.  don't mention me again please and thanks.

I love you Can but I've got to agree with kicks here. 

21 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Did y'all even read the app? @Spilq2 @Yui_ @Entity.

He put little to no effort into his paragraphs, if you can even call them that. In the first 'paragraph' he doesn't have a single period, except on the end. In total, he has 2 sentences.

As great as a staff as you were before, you still need to put effort into your paragraphs. It's one big run on sentences, with very generic and uninsightful reasons on why you should be on the staff team. 

9 minutes ago, Yui_ said:

@Kicks im sorry to say this but you just acted like a child i posted cringe on your post because  we did read his app then you put disagree on mine just to get back at me for saying cringe.  Like really why do something so childish just because someone gave you a bad reaction you have to do 1 back grow up.  Conway if I get warned for this it will be worth it since this guy acted like a child.  We like the app you don't i cringed because you @ me so yeah ill react with cringe.  don't mention me again please and thanks.

No idea what you're trying to say here. No one mentioned anything about cringe reacts, so why bring it up? This is the forums. People can have opinions. A staff application is litteraly dedicated to hearing community feedback on an application. You can disagree with someone's -1, but it doesn't warrant a paragraph on why you think kicks is acting like a child, which he isn't. Not only does this make you seem childish, but it also makes it seem as if you blindly +1'd an app purely for the reason that you and Cam are friends. Quite unprofessional.

Edited by eXg-Buddha
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Add me to refs.

He was a great staff in his time here before. I never heard any complaints about him, and he's one of the friendliest dudes I've ever met on this server. Pretty much everyone loved when CamG would take their sit because he always did his job really well.

The application itself is a little lackluster and has a few errors, but he really only left us a few months ago and his good reputation hasn't been forgotten by a lot of our players and staff. 

And to @Kicks you probably shouldn't criticize people for showing support on a staff app just because you don't agree. Staff are allowed to let their personal experiences with a player go into their decision on an app. I trust the feedback of our staffs personal experiences with a player over a beefy application any day, and in this case CamG has a lot of experience.

It's easy to BS a good application, it's much harder build trust with people.