Entry Faction Issues - Revisited

+1 was in a channel with doof, Johnsmith and many other Army and 1MD Officers and can confirm that all officers have come to a consensus that this would be the best thing for U.S. at this time

• Like 4

+1 To the suggestion.

It's the unfortunate nature of having 2 entry factions, They'll compete for numbers too hard, and when one does better than the other for any given amount of time, the one with fewer players feels like they're not doing enough.

Same issue was present with Navy, We'd sometimes have the most numbers on a given day, and the next day, It would literally be me, pablo, and like 1 other officer.
This is the current situation with Army or Marines.

Evaluate ALL Officers for who you think is a good fit for the factions and if they're going to keep their spots.
This would most likely be done by Kendal or other Executive Staff.

It's unfortunate that a Faction dies in this matter, so explosively, instead of going calmly like Navy did, But alas, What can you do about it?

• Like 2

+1. During the last staff meeting this was a topic I brought up and supported heavily when the video of the meeting is uploaded I will find the time stamp to back up my +1

Edited by Prince
  • Like 3

I wasnt going to +1 this originality. But looking at what has recently gone on with marines and the officers I dont think that they can stay stable enough on their own as of right now. I feel as if the merge is needed heavily. +1

• Like 2

+1 I completely agree.  Having one singular base faction  is a much more organized and structured way for US to run, RU has this system and they consistently outnumber Marines and Army combined. This would also help with the current lack of Leadership in the two base factions. 

Of course their would be logistical strains but this is expected and should go fine given their is ample cooperation and communication.

• Like 1

+1 After talking to many current Marine officers, I believe a merge would be helpful to US and solve many problems with unneeded rivalries, toxicity and create a better and more organized structure for the US side as a whole. 

21 minutes ago, Prince said:

+1. During the last staff meeting this was a topic I brought up and supported heavily when the video of the meeting is uploaded I will find the time stamp to back up my +1

while this is true, for what ever reason, it was shot down. I don’t exactly remember why. but since i recorded the staff meeting I can look through it. It was an idea that I thought would be discussed, but Kendal just said no. I will hopefully be home within the hour and edit this post. 

+1 

Me (on behalf of stork) and prince had brought this up in the staff meeting. I wish it would have been discussed more. There are very few repercussions such as rank transfer (which Kendal doesn’t want to do). I think that there is a need for US to improve. I am going to strive and try my best to make them improve. but it will be a difficult task for everyone. 

Edited by Ting
  • Community Director
6 minutes ago, Ting said:

while this is true, for what ever reason, it was shot down. I don’t exactly remember. but since i recorded the staff meeting I can look through it. It was an idea that I thought would be discussed, but Kendal just said no. I will hopefully be home within the hour and edit this post. 

It  was shot down because it was unclear on Garnet's intentions on the subject, and it wasn't something Kendal was confident management could do by himself/themselves, Garnet had told me a week or so ago to revisit it via suggestions. 

http://prntscr.com/rb5a5e

Edited by AlexConway
  • Informative 2

+1, Like in Ecology, competition between two species does more harm than good, and this is how i see them being separate, Combining both factions will make numbers higher as well as make it even with RU's single Base Faction (2GA)

• Cringe 1