*NEW MAP* MilitaryRP Update [3/09/2020]

Can't wait to play on the map, looks really good from the screenshots. The scoreboard looks amazing as well, only thing I would change is the blurred-background, which you already said might already be happening.

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Vehicles to be spawned by Officers and DIs must be utilized strictly for sims/training/war purposes.

I really hope this is enforced well by staff, one of my main concerns is people using them to minge and micspam around the map. Will vehicles be allowed for use in raids as well? Or are they strictly only for wars/training/sims?

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I really hope this is enforced well by staff, one of my main concerns is people using them to minge and micspam around the map. Will vehicles be allowed for use in raids as well? Or are they strictly only for wars/training/sims?

I am hoping all our staff regularly check on the forums so they see my message. I would like to avoid using vehicles for raids, there is nothing stealthy about it, and as such makes no sense. I don't want vehicles to be abused, and I want them to be a reward/quality of life improvements for the factions who DO take care of their shit and/or regularly train new players. 

In the future I would like to make it so based on how many active PROPER DIs a faction has, the more freedom they have to utilize vehicles in peace-time for other recreational purposes.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm really looking forward to getting on later tonight to see how the playstyle of war will differ, will quads be making a comeback too?

I believe its the same vehicle selection we had on Delta. I can take a look here in a minute to see what options we get for RU and US to be sure, though.

Thanks for the update Garnet. Although it was mostly just tedious optimizations and fixes, watching you map over this weekend was a nice experience. Rarely get to see somebody mapping in action and all.

Here are the vehicle choices: RU has a car and a truck while US gets the Humvee

https://imgur.com/a/oiIX7Tf

Edited by Torch
  • Informative 1
8 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm really looking forward to getting on later tonight to see how the playstyle of war will differ, will quads be making a comeback too?

According to garnets stream, they will not be making a turn. to quote him “I don’t want to do donation support from 2016”

Also @Garnet in one of the textscreens, it says to request training by "/advert". Normally, we tell people to use COMMS... I just thought you should know that.

Edited by Ting
  • Informative 2
4 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

I thought it was supposed to be OOC, oops.

Either one works. Jus not advert. 

The return of factory got me hyped as fuck. I'm pretty sure that just about everyone liked this map back in the day as well, so hopefully community feedback 2 years later will prove to be the same. 

• Agree 2