*NEW MAP* MilitaryRP Update [3/09/2020]

• The Garnut
On 3/9/2020 at 6:03 PM, Tayler said:

Personally not a fan of the leaderboards. The old one was perfectly fine as it was. I get it's a beta thing, but it didnt feel like a change to it was necessary

Oh well, I wasn't a fan of the one i had made, and i'm much happier with the new one that was made to look more custom to our community/modern. Seems like people have to dig HARD to find shit to complain about these days.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:25 PM, Hivemind said:

Mercenary spawn is broken, you just die when you spawn 

Going to address it ASAP!

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Oh well, I wasn't a fan of the one i had made, and i'm much happier with the new one that was made to look more custom to our community/modern. Seems like people have to dig HARD to find shit to complain about these days.

Going to address it ASAP!

I'm not complaining though. You asked for opinions on the leaderboards and I gave it to you. It just doesnt feel as good as the one we had previously is all I was saying

Glad the leaderboard is still on beta, here's a list of my problems with the leaderboard:

1) You can't move just like the previous leaderboard ( we used to able to move and Press TAB in the same time)

2) Ability to sort my leaderboard by Jobs , name , money , or even ping.

3) Takes too many spaces on my screen ( on the old one i could tell what's going on to my right & left)

Before:

EEE4FC30753ED206A4E3AE79C81D3419761B6D53

After:

9791C0D7A8BA86074A4D5B11F79959A9B64D86F3

4) The "Currently active player" that's in the buttom left corner is too small and coloured white so it's hard to read

5) Just like Dexx said maybe make the TAB Menu Useable for copying steam id , opening player steam profile , or even see their whitelist.

Edited by Riskii
Typos.
  • The Garnut
49 minutes ago, Tayler said:

I'm not complaining though. You asked for opinions on the leaderboards and I gave it to you. It just doesnt feel as good as the one we had previously is all I was saying

Huh? saying "it just doesn't feel good" is complaining. When I ask for opinions, I am looking for criticism on what can be improved. What did you really accomplish by essentially saying "I liked the old one better"? - hope you're following.

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Riskii said:

Glad the leaderboard is still on beta, here's a list of my problems with the leaderboard:

1) You can't move just like the previous leaderboard ( we used to able to move and Press TAB in the same time)

3) Takes too many spaces on my screen ( on the old one i could tell what's going on to my right & left)

4) The "Currently active player" that's in the buttom left corner is too small and coloured white so it's hard to read

5) Just like Dexx said maybe make the TAB Menu Useable for copying steam id , opening player stram profile , or even see their whitelist.

Man, you see that Tayler?

I appreciate it - all of which you mentioned has been worked on fortunately, and should be ready in the next few days 🙂

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Community Director
3 hours ago, Riskii said:

Before:

After:

9791C0D7A8BA86074A4D5B11F79959A9B64D86F3

5) Just like Dexx said maybe make the TAB Menu Useable for copying steam id , opening player steam profile , or even see their whitelist.

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

I appreciate it - all of which you mentioned has been worked on fortunately, and should be ready in the next few days 🙂

This might be a staff thing the but scoreboard covers the reports menu in the top right corner of the screen, and sometimes when you click off your mouse gets stuck and you have to press F3.