Whats the Most Redneck Thing you Ever Did?

1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

Shouldn’t you be asking what trainees think about black people or have you switched it up to more indirect, less directly racist question? 

That question has been removed. it has also been made blacklistable  offense to show any signs of racism in this faction. Don't make a clown out of yourself by living in the past of Frogmen.  But you believe what you want.

7 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

I guess we do “take our anger out” somewhere. For me, it’s usually through a glass of water and a mental reset— for you, it’s hiding your anger and hatred in your forum signature, profile picture, and questionable inquiries in your tryouts. 

What about my signature makes me racist? A rebel flag does not by any means make you racist. "Heritage not Hate". Ive had people in my family tree die under that flag and i have every right to respect that. There is no hatred, we live in a new era and I treat everyone the same. You think that because  I respect my flag that my family served and died under that im some kind of angry black hating prick? Say if my great-great grandfather served under the Germans in WW2, would that make me a jew hating Nazi? What kind of thinking is this?

14 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

an MRP server I haven’t actually focused on in months?

Exactly, an MRP Server you haven't focused on in months. And you wanna complain that FM are still racist. Please, Bishop, drink your water and reset your mentality, as you say you do.

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 5
6 minutes ago, Porche said:

That question has been removed. it has also been made blacklistable  offense to show any signs of racism in this faction. Don't make a clown out of yourself by living in the past of Frogmen.  But you believe what you want.

What about my signature makes me racist? A rebel flag does not by any means make you racist. "Heritage not Hate". Ive had people in my family tree die under that flag and i have every right to respect that. There is no hatred, we live in a new era and I treat everyone the same. You think that because  I respect my flag that my family served and died under that im some kind of angry black hating prick? Say if my great-great grandfather served under the Germans in WW2, would that make me a jew hating Nazi? What kind of thinking is this?

Exactly, an MRP Server you haven't focused on in months. And you wanna complain that FM are still racist. Please, Bishop, drink your water and reset your mentality, as you say you do.

blah blah blah my grandpa served in the BCD in ww2, the Big Cock Division. He would kill those nazis by penetrating his fat cock in their ass

Edited by special_
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Porche said:

Say if my great-great grandfather served under the Germans in WW2, would that make me a jew hating Nazi? 

No it wouldn’t, but waving around a Nazi flag would. 

2 minutes ago, Porche said:

still racist. 

Imagine having to say that you’re not “still” racist. Anyways, thanks for reminding me to drink water and keep it up, OG.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
2 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

Imagine having to say that you’re not “still” racist. Anyways, thanks for reminding me to drink water and keep it up, OG.

Saying that the Faction is no longer racist. I don't deny that at one point it was. But there was plenty of people who complained and we listened. Shame that you wanna start something out of a fun shitpost, shows really how shallow your thoughts really go.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, special_ said:

Yikes. Racism has been fixed!

I am sorry about this but this is a bit too far, porche was just trying to poke a bit of fun at himself and you had to go and bring up the fact that he actually gives a shit about his family’s past, and then you call him rasict about it listen PDSS used to be rasict but it isn’t currently and most likely will never be again and honestly I think it’s pretty shitty to call someone a 

14 minutes ago, sbens said:

edgy racist lil fuckhead

When the post had nothing to do with rasicm, being edgy, or being hateful but you decided that because he actually cares about his family history that because of that he automatically is a person who shares every single idea with them?

Just now, BINLADINHOE said:

I am sorry about this but this is a bit too far, porche was just trying to poke a bit of fun at himself and you had to go and bring up the fact that he actually gives a shit about his family’s past, and then you call him rasict about it listen PDSS used to be rasict but it isn’t currently and most likely will never be again and honestly I think it’s pretty shitty to call someone a 

When the post had nothing to do with rasicm, being edgy, or being hateful but you decided that because he actually cares about his family history that because of that he automatically is a person who shares every single idea with them?

Yea okay binladinhoe ha ha ha ha ha i am laughing you make laugh ha ha ha. you spelled racism incorrect and racist twice ha ha binladinicantspell ehl ehm a oh

• Cringe 1
Just now, special_ said:

Yea okay binladinhoe ha ha ha ha ha i am laughing you make laugh ha ha ha. you spelled racism incorrect and racist twice ha ha binladinicantspell ehl ehm a oh

Bitch I’m typing this on a phone and I’ve been up for nearly 36 hours straight so cut me a little slack on the spelling department 

Just now, BINLADINHOE said:

Bitch I’m typing this on a phone and I’ve been up for nearly 36 hours straight so cut me a little slack on the spelling department 

wow 36 hours, i am laugh am laugh right now. do you know what am about to do yes?

• Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1

Gonna go ahead and lock this post. This entire situation has extremely upset me. I have no idea how this escalated so quickly and why this has gone this far. This behaviour is not acceptable. Porche has done everything to turn himself and the image of FM around but it seems like some people are stuck in the past or are only trying to antagonize him for a reaction. I am extremely disappointed in some people from this thread.

• Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

The most redneck thing I've done is shoot a Pheasant with a 12 gauge while going down a heather valley at 80 MPH. Or shooting 27 crows out the back of a tractor with my auto shotgun.

yee yee nigga

• Like 2
  • Cringe 4
  • Agree 3