DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rohan's Community Ban appeal.

-1 people fuck up I did too. I've made an appeal like this because you change doesnt mean you can come back you still have to serve the punishment given. Do they know you have changed no. Saying your sorry and how you've changed wont fix the hole you've dug it makes the hole lose meaning. Ban wiping will come back soon.

• Disagree 18

+1

Man 

I miss that conversation we had for like I don't even know how long I know it was a pretty long time I was basing an alleyway and we were just talking about managing, other servers kind of, Really just staff stuff. 

As you did cause a lot of chaos. It's not like you're on the forums being mingy , You still respond to community stuff in a pretty mature way.  

Honestly you were the person that definitely helped me grow when I was going through the ranks in Tali. He made mistakes Yes he did big mistakes. But I honestly believe that he's passed those, I'm sure he's completely blacklisted from being staff but I think he should be able to RP

• Agree 1

+1 He has learned from his mistakes the problems were resolved.  I miss seeing Rohan in the community he is a great guy just abused his powers.  I believe he is already blacklisted from getting staff so he won't be abusive again.  All the stuff he spawned in was deleted unless it was spawned in through other means such as a NPC with a weapon.  Everyone deserves a 2nd chance unless it was a serious matter such as Charge Back or DDoS.  Hope to see this man around soon again.

12 minutes ago, Xploding said:

-1 people fuck up I did too. I've made an appeal like this because you change doesnt mean you can come back you still have to serve the punishment given. Do they know you have changed no. Saying your sorry and how you've changed wont fix the hole you've dug it makes the hole lose meaning. Ban wiping will come back soon.

An appeal is like a Court hearing it's there for people to lower their punishment or to remove it completely.  Just because you didn't get accepted for your ban doesn't mean you can be a asshole to someone else that is trying and being serious.  Anyways this is all.

• Like 2

Rohan was perhaps one of the most incompetent staff I have ever seen on GG and I have no idea how he ever got to SA or even Manager on DarkRP after his atrocious performance on the MRP staff team. If he wants to act like an idiot on the server again as a user, that's fine, but do not ever give this guy any position of authority on any GG server again. 

• Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut
31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Rohan was perhaps one of the most incompetent staff I have ever seen on GG and I have no idea how he ever got to SA or even Manager on DarkRP after his atrocious performance on the MRP staff team. If he wants to act like an idiot on the server again as a user, that's fine, but do not ever give this guy any position of authority on any GG server again. 

Don't worry, he's caused enough damage to DarkRP to where I had to wipe hundred's of users' data. He will never be a staff member again. The reason he got past Manager is because @Gildarts promoted him against what I said, claiming "I trust him".

I have no problem with him as a user, and he's a nice guy, but the damage he's done to DarkRP is just too great to overlook the amount of time he spent staffing or amount of money he spent donating.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Honestly I can relate to you a lot in this situation since I've been in your shoes before in a different community 4-5 years ago, sometimes you make decisions that you regret later on. I've never had any problems with you and you're chill to talk to, I don't think your perma blacklist should be removed but I do think you should be given a second chance.

It all depends if Garnet thinks you've waited long enough and are truly sorry really. I +1 though, He's a cool dude who made a dumb mistake.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, PrisonNightmare said:

It all depends if Garnet thinks you've waited long enough and are truly sorry really. I +1 though, He's a cool dude who made a dumb mistake.

One thing I forgot to mention is.. I allowed him to play on DarkRP #2, but then he immediately seemed to make light/fun of the situation, IE: players asked why he is community-banned, and I let them know he "abused severely, ruined the server's economy" and he literally responded in ooc "don't you forget how you wiped everybody's inventories because of me" making me feel as though he's not sorry at all.

Would love to hear your response.

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

One thing I forgot to mention is.. I allowed him to play on DarkRP #2, but then he immediately seemed to make light/fun of the situation, IE: players asked why he is community-banned, and I let them know he "abused severely, ruined the server's economy" and he literally responded in ooc "don't you forget how you wiped everybody's inventories because of me" making me feel as though he's not sorry at all.

Would love to hear your response.

Based off of that, it certainly does feel like he isn't as sorry as he claims he is. I'd like to hear what @The King of Rohan has to say about this though.

He could have just been trying to make a joke and it turned out to be shitty and too soon or some shit and just didn't realize it, either way that doesn't help his case in getting unbanned lol.

• The Garnut
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

ased off of that, it certainly does feel like he isn't as sorry as he claims he is. I'd like to hear what @The King of Rohan has to say about this though.

He could have just been trying to make a joke and it turned out to be shitty and too soon or some shit and just didn't realize it, either way that doesn't help his case in getting unbanned lol.

I also thought it could've been a really bad joke, but that's been the issue at stake, is that it doesn't seem he's apologetic, which is I keep telling him to appeal. Last time around his appeal was a single sentence long.

Just now, Garnet said:

I also thought it could've been a really bad joke, but that's been the issue at stake, is that it doesn't seem he's apologetic, which is I keep telling him to appeal. Last time around his appeal was a single sentence long.

If he isn't taking his appeal seriously in game/on the forums then I don't think he should be unbanned. I like Rohan but if he isn't seeming sincere and apologetic about the situation then I don't see why he should be unbanned.

This is just my opinion though, if he doesn't have a valid argument against the information you've brought up then you'd probably have to keep him banned imo.

Guest Gildarts
6 hours ago, Garnet said:

Don't worry, he's caused enough damage to DarkRP to where I had to wipe hundred's of users' data. He will never be a staff member again. The reason he got past Manager is because @Gildarts promoted him against what I said, claiming "I trust him".

I have no problem with him as a user, and he's a nice guy, but the damage he's done to DarkRP is just too great to overlook the amount of time he spent staffing or amount of money he spent donating.

You actually gave me the green light to promote him, so you can't fully blame me.

• The Garnut
39 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

You actually gave me the green light to promote him, so you can't fully blame me.

Not sure where you got that idea, you just told me “I promoted him because we need an SA” but that’s a topic for another day