Riskii's Ban Appeal

Riskii

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
9 minutes ago, Wasdin1 said:

-1 - 

Buddy flicked and then even took the time to adjust his aim? I don’t see how that’s remotely bannable. Any player with 1k+ hours would have a hundred of these if they recorded 24/7.

• Agree 1

I just want to point out that just because you can squint your eyes and barely see the pixels of a player in a still screenshot, doesn’t mean that it would be that easy to spot in game, much less line up crosshairs on. It all seems very unlikely and dependent on this guy’s “sharp eyesight”. Personally, it’s just hard to believe because in game, at that range, I can barely see anything at all. 

I mean shit, I could be wrong and this guy is just amazing at hitting slightly darker pixels against a slightly lighter background.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Riskii said:

I found out that youtube has been degrading my clips !  Here's for 0:09

unknown.png

01:01unknown.png

1:09

spacer.png

spacer.png

No wonder I was so confused of myself and the video shit quality ! xD

I Hope this fix for every  "Out Of Render" Shots  🙂

+1

After seeing the original quality it is clear that you can see the silhouettes of the players that he is "shooting out of render". It seems to just be a YouTube compression issue.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

This ban was put through on the “fact” that he was hitting shots outside of render. Now that it’s shown there are in render, we are trying to change the narrative that the shots are unlikely. Which they are, but this is a frag montage. He’s not going to include clips of him hardscoping enlisted.

The evidence here seems weak and unwarranting of a Permanent Ban.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 5

These aren't out of render shots.

Anyone who turned sideways to look further out of render would know how to make out the silhouettes and nail them down after re-adjusting.

Shrimps made the comment that he's nailing people out of render but if his 360p headass can't understand youtube compression I don't know what to say man.

+1 Free @Riskii till it's backwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you mess around with your colour settings on NVidia control panel you can increase gamma, colors and what not which can make it easier to see when out of render WHICH can only be seen on his monitor and not his montage cause you cant capture monitor changes on a recorder

I just feel like hitting players outta render isnt 100% proof that someone is cheating for the same reason i stated above
There should be more blatant proof [ex Aimlock , Aimbot ore NoRecoil scripts]

+1 for ban appeal

+1 tbh, even I can hit some of those shots, sometimes not all the time. He literally made a montage of good kills, don’t see why a couple of kills of shadows is bannable. @Wasdin1 that clip was the only sus one and it wasn’t even in the clips for the ban. If we had multiple clips of what happened in wasdin’s clip then we could put something together. But, until he hits more of those shots then he shouldn’t be banned. 

Edited by RegretTheManEater

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Anyone who turned sideways to look further out of render would know how to make out the silhouettes and nail them down after re-adjusting.

Yeah, we originally thought this was the case, but in the video provided you can see he doesn't turn sideways at all to see if someone's there. This is why we thought it was extremely unlikely he actually hit these shots. Furthermore, we went to the spots where he nails the out of render shots, according the Riskii, it's just the youtube compression fucking up the video. However, when you go to the spots in-game, you are 100% out of render. Without turning to the side ( which he never did 😮 ) it is impossible to tell if someone's there. Better yet, he actually tracks right to each target in the clips, tell how you "turn sideways" and then just track that the target moved from where you originally saw them? Seems extremely unlikely. And to do it multiple times? Even worse.

10 hours ago, D_Rose said:

This is what you sent me and the war timer is not matched up with any of the Times in the timestamps provided.

This is interesting to say the least lol. 

10 hours ago, Riskii said:

You can see a lil bit of pixel for the gun.

You're telling me you were running around a hill, taking shots at people, zooming in and out with the orsis, but you just so happened to notice the tiny pixel of a gun? Then you decided, "eh, you know what, i'll just aim somewhere that the barrel wasn't and then track straight to that "pixel"!". Seems like a bit of a poor piece of defense in my eyes. 

7 hours ago, Riskii said:

unknown.png  (Darker than others)

I'm sorry but I still fail to understand how you were running around after killing a Guardian and then notice something I still can't notice in this screenshot you provided. 

Overall, -1 for your unban, the clips of you tracking someone whos out of render is just insane to me (0:09). Your screenshots you provided still make no sense. I don't know what GFuel you drink but holy shit lemme have some. Cause there's no way you're spotting that guy with the tiny pixel that is barely a different color then the background. 

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 2

+1 for unban. 
Not enough of a reason/proof to even warrant a permanent ban. After looking at Riskii’s screenshots, you can see the outline of each player. YouTube just messes up the quality of the video. Sure it is hard to see, but anybody with a good amount of hours can hit those shots. Just seems like another case of not enough concrete proof. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wasdin1 said:

I remembered this war , here's something you guys need to know , everyday i play with 300+ pings which means i have a delay 1 second max! That also means even though if you take cover , in my screen you're still out in the open. To prove this look at my montage at 2:34 look at when the delay where i got the kill. He was taking cover too , that why his body isn't in the place where i killed him( Flame's clip )

Edited by Riskii
7 minutes ago, Viva said:

+1 for unban. 
Not enough of a reason/proof to even warrant a permanent ban. After looking at Riskii’s screenshots, you can see the outline of each player. YouTube just messes up the quality of the video. Sure it is hard to see, but anybody with a good amount of hours can hit those shots. Just seems like another case of not enough concrete proof. 

As someone who's played for over 400 hours I can tell you I'd never be able to hit those shots let alone see the fucking player to begin with without turning to the side. Maybe that's just me not being a good player, but I find this hard to believe.

11 minutes ago, Soappppp said:

Yeah, we originally thought this was the case, but in the video provided you can see he doesn't turn sideways at all to see if someone's there. This is why we thought it was extremely unlikely he actually hit these shots.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I just found it a little sus that you said you managed to find a fucking tiny pixel through the render distance and the assortment of similar looking colors in the map to determine where the player was. I understand the YT resolution might be fucked up, but off of what is shown and what you've said I'm more on the side of not believing you. -1

• Cringe 2

1+ 

Like @Lark said he could  have turned his gamma up which would make the silhouette of the players be even more clear for him. Even without the increase of gamma I can still see most of the players in the screenshots. I feel like there should be more blatant proof of him cheating to put in a ban. He also could have used third person to see out of render distance but cut it from the video or something but that's just a guess. 

Edited by Kruger
  • Like 1