In-game name: Bishopil
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171244538 
Warns: 0

Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | 212th 2LT 9090 Bishopil has played for 10:50:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: Head Mod on MRP at one point I believe, and Moderator on DarkRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  I should be chosen over other applicants for a few reasons. First things first, I can confidently say I’m stepping up to the plate when it comes to assisting with the server. I’m really trying my best to make this a fun environment for everyone so that the new players stick around. In just the short time that I’ve made the transition over to SWRP, I’m currently in charge of the 212th and have held a number of roleplay scenarios that were self-created. I would love to be able to help out even more by taking sits and enforcing the rules. 

I see a future for myself with the staff team on SWRP. I see myself being a big picture for the SWRP server down the road. I want the new players to come to me when they have questions or concerns because I know that I’d be able to help them. When it comes to general staffing and interpretation of the rules, I’ve proven I can do that job on both DarkRP and MilitaryRP. Both of those ranks I resigned, myself, a long time ago. Currently, I want to do the most I can to help. If that’s playing an event character, leading the clones in an event, making suggestions for the server, etc. then I’m gonna try and do it. I can expand my ability to help newer players by answering their calls for an administrator and taking their sits. There’s not really anyone to bias on a PvE, but I don’t fuck around when it comes to breaking the rules and ruining other people’s experiences. In short, I see a bright future for the server and I want to do what I can do be apart of that. Also, I’m gonna actually answer @ chat and not just hit my “use /report” bind. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: About a year ago some time, I was community banned for being a toxic and unwelcoming player. Since then, I can put that behind me and confidently say that’s not the same person I am now. I’m open to any questions about my ban below. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have college classes throughout the weekdays, but those only take up a sliver of the day. Around 6-8 hours a day to dedicate to the role seems like a good estimate. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Outside of Garry’s Mod, I really only have a few hobbies. The days before this Covid-19 quarantine involved waking up, working out, heading to classes at UGA, coming back, and spending the afternoon playing basketball with my roommates. I actually was talked to by one of the coaches at UGA about walking onto the team, but I rejected the offer for a number of reasons. Well, college basketball takes up a shit ton of time and has practices 7/7 days of the week, and I knew that since I wasn’t there on an offer, I wasn’t going to go professional. Nowadays, I’m quarantining at home with my two elderly grandparents in mind, and spending a lot of time focusing on myself and now, this community. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Bishopil

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
24 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Never thought I'd ever +1 a staff application by you, what the fuck happened.

Never thought I’d see a +1 from you on a staff app from me. I don’t really know what happened, guess I just matured more. 

Accepted.

This one goes without saying. While it's true we need more staff members, I don't want to compromise too much of my standards. However, with you, I can say that won't be an issue. Welcome to the team.

• Like 1