DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bishopil - RANCOR Application

Name: Bishopil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171244538

Playtime: | 212th 2LT 9090 Bishopil has played for 15:44:30.

Position you are applying for: RANCOR CDR Colt

Leadership/SWRP experience: 

2LT in 212th (current)

ST PVT (current)

501st CDR (Upon release of the previous SWRP, but was never released)

19thAW TSGT Jinx (Old release of SWRP)

What is your availability: I can dedicate 6-8 hours a day to the role.

Timezone: EST

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Briefly describe the lore of RANCOR and the commander you are applying for:

RANCOR:

The Rancor Battalion is composed of specialized clone troopers in the Grand Army of the Republic. The Battalion was stationed on Kamino and were big players in the Battle of Kamino. The RANCOR Battalion is led by three clone ARC Troopers named Colt, Havoc, and Blitz. They all carry the rank of clone commander. The RANCOR Battalion is made up of four companies that contained 576 troopers total. 

Colt:

Commander Colt is a commander of the RANCOR Battalion. In lore, he is killed by Asajj Ventress on the planet Kamino, where he was born. Colt oversaw the training of Bravo Squad and Delta Squad in the Citadel Challenge, where he was impressed with Bravo’s performance and oversaw them being shipped out as ARC troopers of the republic. Colt actually manages to hold his own against General Grievous in the Battle for Kamino, but shortly after he was slain by Ventress. 

Why should you be selected as a commander?

I can confidently say that my ability to lead a small, skilled group of people is unmatched by most players on the server. Throughout my time on Garnet Gaming, I’ve led smaller and more serious factions. I have a serious level of RP that I plan to translate over to RANCOR Battalion if chosen to be Commander Colt. I feel as if I am the best for the job and can really make RANCOR Battalion something special and a faction that players strive for. Given this position, I plan to never break character. That sounds like a tough standard to maintain, but it’s why I’m applying for this position. 

I want to lead a small group of serious roleplayers that set an example for the rest of the server, which is exactly what I plan to do. Since I started playing SWRP, this position is what I set my eyes on. Given this opportunity, I know for a fact that the only way I’m removed is if I give it up myself. I’m going to conduct myself accordingly on the forums, in game, and OOC. The RANCOR Battalion is understood to be a very prestigious position on the server and I intend to create tryouts that reflect this. I intend to uphold a high standard for the people under me, and breaking the rules will result in a removal from the RANCOR Battalion. 

Describe what you think your role in RP would be:

My role in RP as Commander Colt would be to lead and direct the ARC troopers under me in the RANCOR Battalion. Not only would I have to ensure my troopers are upholding a high standard, but are also combat capable. This would come to be from the tryout, where anyone who lacks all of the required standards would fail. My role in RP as a Commander is to act as a Commander should, coordinate with the other leaders, and ensure successful operations. I want RANCOR to be the example for all of the other Battalions and that is my job to make that happen in character.

My other job in character is to play Colt as Colt should be played. I understand the lore behind the character and I’m going to attempt to translate that in game. Likewise, with anyone under me, I expect them to play their characters accordingly. The RANCOR, in lore, are a very prestigious position and as said before, I will work with the other RANCOR Commanders to ensure that this is maintained in game.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role?

I do. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

+1

bishop is the only reason (besides 212th) that I am playing this server so much. His willingness to role play and his ideas could easily lead him to becoming a large part of the staff/user experience.

Bishop and I go way back. From MRP, to SS13, to FO:RP, to all the bullshit in between. This is a guy who understands roleplay, knows how to have fun, and knows how to hunker down and really commit to something. I don't think I really need to convince anybody that Bishop is capable at being in charge, so I'll leave it at that.

+1

• Like 1