Xploding's Ban Appeal

jaylen

19 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

You've been nothing but a minge and a toxic player ever since you've returned. You were in the TS telling everyone you were going to mass in DB because you were removed from SSO, but they banned you before you could actually get your little "stunt" off. Even if you were not going to mass, you've had no intention to actually RP on the server and have told me so in Team Speak.

Albeit you did not actually commit the Mass RDM, but your previous actions within the community as of recently still should uphold the permanent ban. You've had little disregard when it comes to actually playing the server properly, therefore in my opinion you have no intention to role play. Also, I'm 99% sure you are just saying that you weren't actually going to mass because you regret the ban, and are now trying to find a scapegoat.

Your argument makes no sense, why would you try to get people to DB just to make this "announcement" of yours? You could have just as easily made a forum thread, but instead you were announcing you were going to mass and were trying to get people to go to DB. Even if this was just to make your announcement, you know better than to do this and shows that you still have no actual intention to RP.

I usually don't reply to ban appeals, but if there was ever a ban I think should stick it would be this one. I don't have a single interaction or memory of you making a positive impact on the community.  The fact you were able to stay in SSO for so long is a mystery and makes me question the competency/leadership of SSO, but that is a completely different discussion.

Completely agree with Prison on this one. This way you "planned" on leaving the server is just so immature and was just totally unnecessary . If you planned on leaving the server, you should've just posted it on forums instead of doing whatever it was that you did. Huge -1 from me

Now that I've rewatched the video I don't know what to say, you completely took this whole thing too far. I didn't know the extent that you had done/said you would do. I can't even say the number of times I put my neck out for you, because beside the fact that you minge all the time your a good kid. I will be resting my opinion to this, I feel you didn't think about the consequences, you thought "Oh it's just a 2 week ban". So sadly Xploding, even though I think your a decent person outside of MilRP, I will stay non biased. I think your ban should be restated to a Community Ban, and let the Higher ups decide if it will remain permanent.

14 minutes ago, gaming said:

"Everyone put Fuck You Aidan in ooc"

-xploding

That part was just not cool at all, Aidan does so much for MilRP!

4 minutes ago, Imperator said:

+1 no rules were broken in this situation, everyone saying "yeah well you are toxic" are pots calling the kettle black. This thread is a shit show, if anything it would be a warning for failrp.

You obviously don't know the full situation or how he plays/what he is known for. You don't even play on the MilitaryRP server according to your post history, so why are you even replying to this?

If he was just being toxic then I'd agree, however he is known to constantly be minging/having no intention to RP. He had intentions of Mass RDMing as proven by Don, even if Xploding claims "It was just to get people to DB for my announcement" which is an obvious lie. Many in the community (As shown within this post) can confirm he does not have intention to RP.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

You obviously don't know the full situation or how he plays/what he is known for. You don't even play on the MilitaryRP server according to your post history, so why are you even replying to this?

If he was just being toxic then I'd agree, however he is known to constantly be minging/having no intention to RP. He had intentions of Mass RDMing as proven by Don, even if Xploding claims "It was just to get people to DB for my announcement" which is an obvious lie. Many in the community (As shown within this post) can confirm he does not have intention to RP.

You are unaware of what I do or don't know about the situation, so there's no need to get an attitude. Despite the fact that I don't play MilitaryRP anymore doesn't restrict my ability to post in this thread, stop being so ridiculous, you're making a fool of yourself. 

I'd love to take your word that he is known to "constantly be minging", but based on the information given in this thread with evidence (the only information that actually matters), his only offense was FailRP. 

Let me ask you this, is intending to break a rule against the rules?

• Cringe 1
7 minutes ago, Imperator said:

You are unaware of what I do or don't know about the situation, so there's no need to get an attitude. Despite the fact that I don't play MilitaryRP anymore doesn't restrict my ability to post in this thread, stop being so ridiculous, you're making a fool of yourself. 

I'd love to take your word that he is known to "constantly be minging", but based on the information given in this thread with evidence (the only information that actually matters), his only offense was FailRP. 

Let me ask you this, is intending to break a rule against the rules?

I mean, I believe you can get a community ban for being toxic/having an unwanted persona and behavior.  If you're constantly causing trouble and minging and not having any intent to RP on the server constantly, I'm sure they can ban you from the server for that alone.

Just now, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I mean, I believe you can get a community ban for being toxic/having an unwanted persona and behavior.  If you're constantly causing trouble and minging and not having any intent to RP on the server constantly, I'm sure they can ban you from the server for that alone.

That is more than true, and I do not disagree with that fact. However, this ban appeal is for MassRDM.

1 minute ago, Imperator said:

That is more than true, and I do not disagree with that fact. However, this ban appeal is for MassRDM.

And Prison is explaining that the community ban (or server ban, whichever one) just isn't for his intent to MassRDM, it's in combination with how he's behaved. As you can see in this appeal, he was banned for 999 years, which is not a MassRDM ban.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
3 minutes ago, Imperator said:

1 hour ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Albeit you did not actually commit the Mass RDM, but your previous actions within the community as of recently still should uphold the permanent ban. You've had little disregard when it comes to actually playing the server properly, therefore in my opinion you have no intention to role play. -1.

Pretty much what D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK is saying. He was banned for Mass RDM, but his ban was changed to a community ban. I believe the ban should stick because he is constantly toxic and is constantly minging, hence why he got removed from SSO.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
Posted too early

Comm banned once before, Came back, Was actually already on the verge of being banned again for the same shit he pulled.
As a Result, he was removed from SSO, And when he decides to line up 20+ players so he can mass,  and tell them to say "Fuck Aidan"
I dunno dude, Seems like you haven't changed.

Preventitive measures were taken, and then escalated by executive staff.

Edited by Homast

You're pretty notorious in the community for being one of the biggest annoying, toxic minges. You clearly have had little to no change from when you played a few years ago seeing by everyone still thinks the same about you. 

Funny too how you claim that you were planning on leaving to change yourself yet you were a banned member of the community and had more than enough time to change yourself, so who's to believe you're gonna do it this time?

• Agree 1