DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Xploding's Ban Appeal

jaylen

Um im going to be devils advocate here and +1

Even though im not active in MRP anymore Ive known xploding since he first joined the server x amount ago so I know what hes like  and yes what he did was immature but tbh hes just a dumb little kid (no offense) im not sure how xploding's thought process is when he decides to pull stupid stunts like this but im not comfortable just handing him a perma ban for a terrible joke. My suggestion would be a blacklist from SSO and a 1 week NITRP to give him some time to chill out

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

ayoooooooooooooo technically he didn't mass idk what y'all thinking nowadays

You mean +1 dumb dumb?

Ran out of reacts but I agree with what Cameron said.

• 300 IQ 1

-1, If you get unbanned you will just get banned for actual mass in the future or you will end up getting banned for toxicity. You are a no good toxic member of this community, you are constantly talking over bodies and talking shit in TS. This is clearly intent to mass and quite frankly good riddance.  I know that you are 12 but you need to grow the fuck up and take the ban like a man.

-1 by saying you were going to say sike we all know your trying to cover your own ass by lying in which ever way possible. Your a old member of the community and should know better. We all know your intent and when you go around saying "#fuckaidan" it just puts more emphasis on your intent.

ngl its kinda cringe how you said "everyone salute me"

Edited by Duglas
  • Agree 1

if anything this should be reduced to a NITRP/Mass ban. 

4 hours ago, Nikolai said:

Xploding the thing that makes me the most mad is how much you've changed, even homeless agreed that you'd improved your overall attitude. But then you go out and do this because you get removed from SSO.

this pretty much summed up what i was gonna say. It hurts even more that the ban wipe gave you a second chance, and you pretty much end up wasting it. not gonna +1 or -1.  

1 hour ago, Duglas said:

-1 by saying you were going to say sike we all know your trying to cover your own ass by lying in which ever way possible. Your a old member of the community and should know better. We all know your intent and when you go around saying "#fuckaidan" it just puts more emphasis on your intent.

all reason stated

You literally lined people up to mass them. Wether you massed or not which is not shown in this video, You should know not to mass knowing that you are an old player. Now, theres alot of people -1ing due to your toxicity. Which is highly disappointing towards the faction that you were in. I personally left MRP becuase of dumb shit like this. I hope that the current SSO COL took action towards your toxicity. But regardless you shouldn't have the intent to mass anyone on the server which most likely led to your permanent ban. There's not much to defend you on due to your past toxicity and this video alone. Sorry that your toxicity built up to the point where you felt the need to mass some defenseless 2GA.  I would also like to add that the leadership shown by the 2GA officer is fucking atrocious. Literally letting him do this and not taking and responsibility towards preventing this, even telling the 2GA to line up. Sad to see this type of shit honestly.  I hope that soldier or the management team will take sometype of action towards the immaturity shown by the officers in this video. In my thoughts, im going to -1 your appeal due to lack of respect that was shown towards the community of people in this video and your obvious intents to mass. Sorry buddy, hope you can find a different place to hopefully mature on.

| STEAM_0:0:139105479's ban was updated by 18A COL Aidan to 999 years. Reason: Bye Bye!. 2GA JSG Bang was banned by 2GA JSG Fukhed for 2 weeks. Reason: MassRDM (Good Riddance and Good Day.) | Appeal your ban at GarnetGaming.net.

^ if this is your actual ban thread than this is pretty immature acts shown by the manager. Just say he's perma'd for mass and toxicity. No need to rub it in.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
42 minutes ago, Redacted said:

if this is your actual ban thread than this is pretty immature acts shown by the manager.

not really. People do it all the time, not really toxic. if you have a problem with a ban string then you are really just dense and dont need to play on the server. BTW not the worst ban string ive seen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

This is absolutely ridiculous @Xploding, do you really think lining everyone up and saying both in game and TS "I'm gonna Mass" really won't get you in some type of trouble. You don't line everyone up in DB planning on Massing them. To be quite fair i'm more mad that you're making 2GA look bad than anything else. Very irresponsible of you to show enlisted this shit, you deserve the ban

Edited by WhiteBolt