Hey guys, if you haven't read the title, I'm going to be coming back to MRP. I know it might not be the news some of you want to hear, but I kinda want this to be a redemption chance. For those of you that knew me in the past, I apologize for the shit I did. None of you deserved to see that out of me. In the time I was gone, I had intended to move past Garnet as a whole, but I really enjoy the people in this community so I want to stick with you guys. Also in the time I was gone, I took it upon myself to improve myself so hopefully you guys will see some improvement from me. Thank you guys for everything you've done for me thus far, I'll try not to disappoint again 😄 !  - Petal 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 4
  • Friendly 3
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

My two cents is that actions will always speak louder than words.

See my return vs Venus’. Although I had a fantastic rep before I got bored and cheated, I still needed to overcome that stigma. Own up to your past flaws and show that you’ve improved.

Welcome back.

• Like 2

I didn't know you before the other day and you came across as a friendly member of the community like I said just show people you've changed your ways people shouldn't dwell on the past.

Anyways welcome back Petal!

(Im no simp)