DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Agent Tzars Warn Appeal

Tzar

2 hours ago, Tzar said:

I was not going to report him unless I had a good reason. I thought he had a fail base so I reported it. And about being toxic, I never actually insulted him, at that moment I just added what I thought he meant with his words. Is there an issue with that? Also, I have been told that you and Knoxx are good friends by some people, so this is an issue of bias too.

I don't know why you're bringing up bias, It just doesn't make your claim that much true of what you're saying in my opinion.

BUT.

I am hearing a lot of statements, And I'm seeing no proof.

+1

maybe reclarifying and showing him in the rulebook where it is would have been a better option.  

Edited by OpTic Gunner
D
2 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

the warn wasn't for being toxic in the sit that was just extra information, the sit was handled but then knoxx reported tzar for making a false report. he wanted him warned since the report was indeed false, I was never pushing towards the warn as you can see in the picture I asked knoxx before I resolved the sit. 

I don't recall saying this at all

it wasn't my choice to warn him as I asked the reporter if he wanted the warn or if he wanted to let it go which is allowed as most staff let the reporter decide in most cases.

the report was false none the less, whether he deserved the warn or not is an opinion.

I'm curious about this situation because I've never heard/seen a false report be used this way. So let's say for example I have a kos sign at my base and someone enters my base. I kill that player, but then they report me because they don't happen to see my KOS sign and think I RDMed them. In the end, I'm innocent because I didn't break a rule. Am I then free to report that player who reported me because it's a 'false report'? If so, that needs to be changed.

14 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I'm curious about this situation because I've never heard/seen a false report be used this way. So let's say for example I have a kos sign at my base and someone enters my base. I kill that player, but then they report me because they don't happen to see my KOS sign and think I RDMed them. In the end, I'm innocent because I didn't break a rule. Am I then free to report that player who reported me because it's a 'false report'? If so, that needs to be changed.

no you would simply show them the kos sign, tzar was trying to get knoxx punished for false rules, rules that aren't there, but in ur example kos signs are allowed and if you pass them you can be killed.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

no you would simply show them the kos sign, tzar was trying to get knoxx punished for false rules, rules that aren't there, but in ur example kos signs are allowed and if you pass them you can be killed.

So if you'd show someone a kos sign, why wouldn't you show/tell someone a rule that doesn't exist and leave it at that? And here, let me give a better example of the point I'm trying to make. Let's say I'm playing the rapist class. I rape someone then steal their medication after I rape them. That player then reports me, with the report saying: "this rapist stole my stud medication without advertising steal." Obviously I'd be innocent because I don't have to advert it. But that would be someone trying to report me for a false rule that doesn't exist, can I then report them? By your logic I should be able to because that player tried to get me punished for a false rule.

Tzar has looked for reasons in the past to get someone warned, Tzar and knoxx have fought in the past.

I personally wouldn't of warned for false report but would of resolved in a simple conversation. 

Watched the video again and @Tzar made a comment  "What do you do rape them" - Very Childish  in  a serious situation.

Edited by JesseN
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

-1 Although there is no proof he did diss in sit in which I dont know if he got warned for that or not. He said what do you do rape children to knoxx and I would say to keep the false report warn instead of a diss in sit warn.

• Forums Moderator

Tzar and Knoxx have always clashed heads ever since I knew them. As Jesse said, I would've done a verbal warn and told Tzar and Knoxx to just leave each other be.  I never really used the false report warn for shit like this. I only used it if someone truly reported for a non rule related reason.

+1 for false report warn. 
Should be changed to diss in sit.

Edited by eli_
fixing
4 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Tzar and Knoxx have always clashed heads ever since I knew them. As Jesse said, I would've done a verbal warn and told Tzar and Knoxx to just leave each other be.  I never really used the false report warn for shit like this. I only used it if someone truly reported for a non rule related reason.

then you would be a +1 lmao

• Agree 1

+1. You don't  warn someone for not knowing the rules (if they made a report not for rdm and nlr)

Because  if that was the cause we would have to warn everyone who's sits were resolved in the reportees favor.(I'm specifically  talking about fail base. Because  it doesnt specify what is a sky base and what isnt.)

From what I see:

Tzar has a history with Knoxx, so the report trigger may be a bit loose when it comes to him.

Tzar may have though that he "caught" Knoxx with Fail Base, so he reported.

Within the video, Tzar's tongue is loose and he made an insensitive, misplaced joke (or he was just trying to get a rise out of Knoxx). However, we don't have any evidence of the rest of the sit so we don't know if anything other than being kind of a dick in the sit was true.

If this happened in one of my sits, I would tell him to not diss in a sit and, if he continues, mute and warn. I don't know if that happened in this sit, but...

+1(i guess) to change warn from false report to diss in sit.

P.S.

False report is pretty much used just for reports that are meant to waste staff or player time. This does not look like false report, and we have no evidence of such. We do, however, have evidence of diss in sit, whether or not it was a poorly selected joke/impulse.

+1 you shouldnt warn people if he was misunderstood about a ruling, If the player did diss in a sit you should have proof backing it but still the false report rule is there for people who make fake meme reports not if someone thought another broke the rules and was misunderstood

• Agree 1

Accepted

I think the whole ruling on the base is highly questionable on whether or not it's allowed, I myself as a previous Manager and current Administrator on the server, have a hard time trying to justify that as building in the street. Regardless, the appeal was made for a false report and that will be the focus for this acceptance. False report warns are generally reserved for minges and intentional false reports, given that the "hobo hut" was highly questionable to begin with, I don't blame him for reporting it. As for changing the warn to a Diss In A Sit warn, the video provided by spilq doesn't prove that and therefore will not be considered.
@Tzar - Your warn should be removed, if not, get into contact with a manager+

@eXg-Buddha@Chase Please lock and move