Player Report: Buddah / Samsong

I am sorry, is this a joke report? This is the internet, if you aren't ready for literally anything, you might have a bad experience. This is shit that went on in MW2 lobbies, I would put this in a compilation, cause it sounds like he is holding back from laughing that entire time. Its like when you watch those 1v1 videos in R6, and that guy that is losing is stupid salty (like buddha is the guy that's losing). Ever raid a guy in rust? Ever have an argument online? Like really, if this is your very first time in this scenario, welcome to the internet, I have nothing else to say to people that are new to this wonderful world.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Cringe 2
  • Spicy 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, Captainswag said:

I am sorry, is this a joke report? This is the internet, if you aren't ready for literally anything, you might have a bad experience. This is shit that went on in MW2 lobbies, I would put this in a compilation, cause it sounds like he is holding back from laughing that entire time. Its like when you watch those 1v1 videos in R6, and that guy that is losing is stupid salty. Ever raid a guy in rust? Ever have an argument online? Like really, if this is your very first time in this scenario, welcome to the internet, I have nothing else to say to people that are new to this wonderful world.

I've been staying out of this case because quite frankly I don't wanna be apart of it but like bro what you just stated makes absolutely 0 sense and does not help the sway a decision of the report whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

I've been staying out of this case because quite frankly I don't wanna be apart of it but like bro what you just stated makes absolutely 0 sense and does not help the sway a decision of the report whatsoever.

I said it as more of a neutral thing, I just don't think that it should be taken seriously at all. I have heard the worst online, I don't know why people act like this is a first for this community, for me I don't believe you should take this online world that serious

Edited by Captainswag
5 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

I am sorry, is this a joke report? This is the internet, if you aren't ready for literally anything, you might have a bad experience. This is shit that went on in MW2 lobbies, I would put this in a compilation, cause it sounds like he is holding back from laughing that entire time. Its like when you watch those 1v1 videos in R6, and that guy that is losing is stupid salty (like buddha is the guy that's losing). Ever raid a guy in rust? Ever have an argument online? Like really, if this is your very first time in this scenario, welcome to the internet, I have nothing else to say to people that are new to this wonderful world.

Just now, Captainswag said:

I said it as more of a neutral thing, I just don't think that it should be taken seriously at all. I have heard the worst online, I don't know why people act like this is a first for this community, for me if I don't believe you should take this online world that serious

I agree to some extent. However, if we were to use this as a defense, then we shouldn't ban people who make threats of DDoSing or doxing, plain and simple, otherwise it's just hypocritical to say that.

• Agree 3
7 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

I am sorry, is this a joke report? This is the internet

So what you are trying to say is, I can make a post on a, let's say Instagram, and in the post i have a fully loading and fully auto AK and the caption is "Don't come to school tomorrow or else", and the Feds come in and raid my house; Can i claim that the bullets were blanks and i was "joking" about shooting up my school?

For all the people trying to defend my actions, I appreciate it, but it is not needed. No matter how you try to justify it, it shouldn't have happened regardless. I have already apologized to WhiteBolt and have settled this privately with him. Punishment or not, the only thing that matters is that I made up with WhiteBolt and he forgave me. That's all.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 3
2 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

For all the people trying to defend my actions, I appreciate it, but it is not needed. No matter how you try to justify it, it shouldn't have happened regardless. I have already apologized to WhiteBolt and have settled this privately with him. Punishment or not, the only thing that matters is that I made up with WhiteBolt and he forgave me. That's all.

That's not just the issue though people are having. You keep getting into controversial stuff, acting immature, and doing stupid stuff without reprecussions. That's what it's really about. You got out of a community ban because of people who had a deep concern for you. You then go around and start memeing about it all, and even doing stuff like posting that picture I mentioned earlier. You get caught doing stupid things, then make these apologies to make it look like you're sincere, but then do more stupid things and repeat the process. You made a whole essay report on Enigma saying how he's corrupt, bad at staff, etc. You straight up just tried to ruin someone's image, then apologize when you were wrong. You then come and do this and repeat the process over again. To simply put, you're making a negative image of yourself with a good portion of the community and you just don't seem fit for the position you're in right now, and people are just tired of seeing you get off without any punishment because you make some sort of excuse. You say all these things in your apologies how you're gonna be better, or something similar along those lines, but you just keep fucking up. I think Kendal sums it up pretty well how some of us feel and why we're upset. I'm going to be truthful when I say it doesn't seem like you're actually sorry, you're just sorry you got caught because you keep slipping up and getting caught in controversy. You'd think you would've learned on what you say/do has an impact with the community when you made your report on Enigma.

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

That's not just the issue though people are having. You keep getting into controversial stuff, acting immature, and doing stupid stuff without reprecussions. That's what it's really about. You got out of a community ban because of people who had a deep concern for you. You then go around and start memeing about it all, and even doing stuff like posting that picture I mentioned earlier. You get caught doing stupid things, then make these apologies to make it look like you're sincere, but then do more stupid things and repeat the process. You made a whole essay report on Enigma saying how he's corrupt, bad at staff, etc. You straight up just tried to ruin someone's image, then apologize when you were wrong. You then come and do this and repeat the process over again. To simply put, you're making a negative image of yourself with a good portion of the community and you just don't seem fit for the position you're in right now, and people are just tired of seeing you get off without any punishment because you make some sort of excuse. You say all these things in your apologies how you're gonna be better, or something similar along those lines, but you just keep fucking up. I think Kendal sums it up pretty well how some of us feel and why we're upset. I'm going to be truthful when I say it doesn't seem like you're actually sorry, you're just sorry you got caught because you keep slipping up and getting caught in controversy. You'd think you would've learned on what you say/do has an impact with the community when you made your report on Enigma.

You're absolutely right. You are correct in almost every way. I try to be a better manager and help the community, then turn around and get into a controversy. After the Enigma report, I tried to stay away from as much drama as possible and remove myself from all points of interest but my own DarkRP community, and yet here I am again. Its a vicious cycle I am trying to break from, and I am almost there. 

With the cheating accusations, I treated it like everything else that happened in the community - I received a lot of backlash for what I did, and in order to cope with it, turned it against myself as well and tried to joke openly about it, hoping that after a while people would forgive me. When I made that image, me and my friends in TS were messing around and creating fake cheat screenshots, and I took mine to the next level by essentially "reporting myself" for the fake screenshot. I thought it was funny, but it seems to have left a sour taste in everyone's mouth seeing that they were concerned for my wellbeing, which I appreciate entirely. I just assumed that with everyone making the "buddha's breakfast" jokes, my mental health was not entirely regarded for, and stumbled on the road of self deprecation in order to gain back everyone's trust. A stupid mistake on my behalf due to my nature. I never meant to guilt trip anyone involved in that report at all. My mental health should not have been brought up during that report, and bringing it up only made me look like I was using depression and anxiety against the reportees, which was not fair.

The Enigma report was another beast entirely. I was heated in the moment, and felt the same way Enigma felt when inputting that ban on me on TTT. I felt, at that moment, only fair to do what I did to Enigma because of what he had done to me. But after a lengthy conversation with Garnet, I came to the realization that everything I said was wrong. I asked Garnet's permission to hide my post, and then he later overruled and made it public again, as I deserved the criticisms  and mockery of my reckless behavior. I also reached out to Enigma to try and mend our relationship, and talked to him privately. He did not wish to continue our relationship and removed me, which is totally justified and understandable. My connection with TTT and all things related to TTT is over, and I've learned a valuable lesson of evidence, and when not to make a report. Believe it or not, but that has stuck with me.

When I say sorry, I really do say sorry. Despite all the controversy's I get into, I really do try my best to remain both honest with myself and the community. It is true - after the cheating report was denied, I did feel a surge of relief. I felt like I once again was where I was in the community months ago, but that was simply false. I am on thin ice, and by this point, the ice has cracked and I am grasping onto the ledge, body half submerged in the freezing water. For me, my entire goal was to gain WhiteBolt's forgiveness, which I finally have done, thanks to his immense kindness. I talked to him privately about it and resolved it between us, and I want to call us friends now. Once again, it doesn't excuse my actions, but as long as I have his forgiveness, I am at peace of mind. 

Ignore what the others say about it just being a video game. I still made a threat, joking or not, which so many of you have rightfully pointed out. I am ashamed and confused on why I made such a stupid statement, and have apologized time and time again for this mistake. This is not how I run the DarkRP side of the community. The management team on DarkRP runs a relatively tight ship due to our no-nonsense policy, and have executive to staff interventions all the time to make sure our staff team is on point. I truly do love the DarkRP community, and while recently I have been burnt out of the DarkRP flow, I do enjoy managing the staff team and ensuring their excellence. I don't know why I thought it was ok to speak to someone who wasn't on my staff team or someone who didn't know me well that way. It was an honest mistake that I will continue paying after this report, regardless of its outcome. 

I have made many mistakes over these past years, but work every day to try and right those wrongs. I know I keep going in circles, apologizing back and forth, so let me show you with my actions. This won't happen again. There won't be another controversy again, because I've experienced all there is about controversy. I do appreciate all the feedback and complaints, because it only makes me strive to do better and impress upon those who look down upon me. I am sorry I have betrayed your trust DatOneDeadDuck, and all the others in this thread, including WhiteBolt. I will work every day to try and gain that trust back. Thank you.

• Disagree 12
  • Agree 1