Samsong's Staff App

Samsong

18 minutes ago, Samsong said:

I told people in the Russian chat that I have it, and I was told to sit at SGT, you want me to sit and beg them to remove it? if they didnt care why should I? 

Okay, and I also said an 'or' which stated: "or just not abusing the whitelist at all". Which you did, which is why the report was made and why it got removed. If no one cared you had it, fine so be it. But that doesn't mean you just get to abuse the whitelist which is the point I'm making.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
spelling error
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Samsong said:

Sorry that your still upset over something that was dealt with, this entire comment is a joke, the thought of anyone this butthurt is insane.

Im not upset at all saying as it had no effect on me and a decent verdict was given. You basically killed your own staff app already, and you’re working on doing the same to your reputation. 

14 minutes ago, Samsong said:

yes I have fun

From the looks of it, this is a desperate way of saying “yes, I minge, but I don’t get banned for it”. 

15 minutes ago, Samsong said:

I am almost out of that position, (5/18) 

Aside from the fact that you’re in a leadership position on another server, you are clearly immature and childish. Now I feel bad for that other server. 

• Toxic 1
  • Haha 1

-1  Samsong i have nothing against you, we get along pretty well generally. Obviously though, you have a few bones to pick with people. When a mistake is pointed out during the application/appeal process (your MRP report) the appropriate thing would be an apology and an attempt to prove to us you realize a mistake was made and that you assume the responsibility. Instead you have a bad attitude about it and say "if they don't care about it why should I". There will be a lot of instances of people on DRP doing things that are against the rules  but no one seems to care, it's your job to enforce the rules not judge the enforcement based on players reactions. Not to mention you do have a habit of coming back for a few weeks and then disappearing. If we had a major shortage of staff, i would consider it more but we don't, so i wont.

My suggestion: Make amends with the people you obviously are having issues with, and own up to the mistakes you made. Then you can reapply and it might be taken a bit more seriously (making a mockery of the application questions doesn't help your case). Like Rohan said though, i do remember talking about you being blacklisted from staff ( @Chase @eXg-Buddha @proggy will need to confirm this).

• 300 IQ 1
9 minutes ago, Maverick said:

shouldnt be allowed to make a staff app if your going to comment shit like this on it. clearly just some minge. Bet all your hours are just AFK. -1

He's a very old member of the community realize that. The current playtime system has been on the server for about I'm going to say 3 to 4 years by now. Probably around 3. And Samsung has been here for like I'm going to say 4 years 5 years.  Hell I have about I'm going to say maybe 4k hours And yeah as a lot of that is AFK I committed a lot of time into the server too. I'm sure he did that too I'm sure he has AFK hours and I'm sure he has commitment hours. There's nothing wrong with going AFK, The only issue it makes them up is that he might not know the higher ups And really the community doesn't know him.  But he's a very old member of the community that achieved high positions. 

Before you comment please  Don't get mad when you comment so you don't say stupid shit.

8 minutes ago, Jarold said:

-1  Samsong i have nothing against you, we get along pretty well generally. Obviously though, you have a few bones to pick with people. When a mistake is pointed out during the application/appeal process (your MRP report) the appropriate thing would be an apology and an attempt to prove to us you realize a mistake was made and that you assume the responsibility. Instead you have a bad attitude about it and say "if they don't care about it why should I". There will be a lot of instances of people on DRP doing things that are against the rules  but no one seems to care, it's your job to enforce the rules not judge the enforcement based on players reactions. Not to mention you do have a habit of coming back for a few weeks and then disappearing. If we had a major shortage of staff, i would consider it more but we don't, so i wont.

My suggestion: Make amends with the people you obviously are having issues with, and own up to the mistakes you made. Then you can reapply and it might be taken a bit more seriously (making a mockery of the application questions doesn't help your case). Like Rohan said though, i do remember talking about you being blacklisted from staff ( @Chase @eXg-Buddha @proggy will need to confirm this).

Maybe I'm being a bit too much 

Ioms was a staff member that basically banned maybe I'm over exaggerating I don't really remember the number but I think it's 50 people around there. And he also unbanned people too. couple months later I don't really remember how long But he came back and he bought VIP staff. It's really surprising to me that he was allowed to come back to the staff team after showing clear intention to hurt the server, hurt the player base.  

I don't remember Samsong showing that as a staff member at all. Maybe the activity is a bit alarming But I don't think it should warrant a blacklist. I feel like a blacklist should be for people that really show intention as a staff member that they want to hurt the player base instead of helping it.  And if it was made an issue about him staffing so many times in a matter of three months why wasn't he ever denied a role?  I'm not putting this on the older staff team but it would have been smarter to watch his activity for a couple of weeks or a month.  Six times in three months is way too much. Three times in three months is maybe not drastical up but it's still a lot.  I

Overall -1

I known you for a long time maybe I didn't know know you But you achieved high roles in the community.  I don't know in all your terms what your highest rank was. I do think you should clean up your reputation a bit. Take some time to maybe focus on darkrp and overall just clean up your reputation for the community. 

I'm sure you would be a good staff member if everything I pointed out was fixed I'm sure you'll be great knowing your experience. Especially if the activity is pretty good. But for now You should totally focus on cleaning up your reputation a bit.

• Cringe 1
19 minutes ago, Jarold said:

I appreciate your feedback, I agree with you I will start to make amends in the server then re-attempt. 

@proggy You can move this to denied, I agree with the people saying I havent been active in the community and I need to show that ill be active.

2 minutes ago, Samsong said:

I agree with the people saying I havent been active in the community and I need to show that ill be active.

Once your active and you apply again and get accepted don't leave after a month... If your applying for staff it's for long term help usually pretend this is a job.  If you switched jobs every month no-body would wanna hire you.

Despite everyone else I know you have been staff so you have experience and yes you can be a bit of a minge we all have some fun every now and then but you know the rules I know that for a fact and my name is also on this yes that might be two paragraphs but space it out please but from my experience when you get serious you would make a great team member so from me +1

Grand Daddy Stalin

1 hour ago, HOT-GIRL said:

he has read the staff rules many times

14 hours ago, Samsong said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Nah not really, Samsong

I am now convinced half of the support on this thread are from people who didn’t even read the application. 

10 hours ago, DepressionBird said:

unfortunately, I've had no wrong encounters with him. And while behavior is an important  factor most stuff that happen on mil rp ( unless extremely bad) warn wise doesnt affect drp.

This is literally not how it works. I’m currently staffing for SWRP, but if I went to another server and pulled half the shit he has, I’d likely be removed on the spot. The same goes for applicants. I don’t know an executive with a brain who would consider an applicant who can’t even represent himself properly and maintain maturity on the other servers. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1