DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

StevieT's Resignation (For Real)

Honestly just can't sit here and play DRP anymore. Its boring. I'm starting to dread trying to get on the server from time to time because its the same thing over and over again. I have other interests in other games and I don't wanna hold anyone else back from me not being there. I'm sorry boys, I love the homies

@azaziel

@HOT-GIRL

@Yui_

@Capalot

@DiegoZavier

@D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK(I know you aren't staff anymore but i trained your dumb ass and you left me real quick)

@ThetaKek Tell your girlfriend to change her hair back to the boy in the band one ty 🙂

@LASDSheriffDog Poo poo nigga

@vapr you literally are cringe 0_0 be my minge god

@knoxx You got me into the money printer business and were overall a good guy to play with. Was mad fun all the way up to the end.

@LyndeFish

@Vaelex Simp nibba

@GrandDaddyStalin I remember being the hilter Mayor and you being my body guard.

@Berry3 Bought me a lot of goodies for ingame cash ❤️

And others that I can't think of at the moment. I love this community but I can't promise I will Play a ton. You guys were a family to me, and you guys taught me some social skills that are needed. I'm glad i could be apart of the staff team, and make friends along the way. You have my discord if you need me. see you later boys 😞

If you could, please put me as VIP. I can always make a donation ticket but it would save mine and garnets time if you could. I'm going to miss you al.

Edited by StevieT
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 10