DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mun - SWRP Staff Application

In-game name: Mun

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173273400

Warns: None at the moment

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: | 501st SSG 3901 Mun has played for 120:44:42.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

1. Bishop

2. Redacted

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Garnet Gaming Military RP

1. Moderator

2. Trial Administrator

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason why you can choose me over other applicants is due to my overall friendliness and to some community members. My close friends in the community are from Military Roleplay and whenever there is a new player/Clone Cadet that is on, I have no problem to train this person, even though it’s late at night. This occurs to me normally because I was getting used to training most people and when they saw me in a same/different server, they recognized me as someone that trains them professionally. So, whenever I don’t have time and see a Clone Cadet needing a trainer, I wouldn’t have any problems to go over to the training room and train them just the way I remembered/experienced.

Another reason why you can choose me is due to my overall respect to the community. I have respected the leaders of their choices and never held any ill will that has a better position than me. One example I can give out is when I was signing up for RANCOR Commander and Delta Squad positions. Both of them were very respected and I have never gotten acceptance. It’s either that I needed to be more serious with my RP or that they deserve it more than I do. To be honest, I told myself that there is a lot to learn when it comes to Serious RP and improvements on where I did wrong, because it’s something that I need to find out for myself, not for others. I try to become a better person everyday, even though not everyone is perfect on what they do

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have never been banned or punished on any server yet

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I made the application in 2018 of January but didn’t meet the requirements until then. I have made the second application of staff in Summer of 2018? I remember that in the CSDesert that Mute was training me to be a staff member. After that, I burned out from my Staff job to play other games/servers.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 7 to 8 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

My hobbies outside of Garry’s Mod is that I like to play games like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Rainbow Six: Siege, and some older emulator games. In the Smash community, they know me as Cubix and used to play Wario but now play Pokemon Trainer competitively. Outside of playing games, I like to watch currently The Twilight Zone and may get into Clone Wars because I want to learn about the overall lore. Other hobbies I do is maintaining some sod I recently planted and like to play the acoustic guitar to learn a couple of songs.

Did you read the staff rules?: Mun

Edited by Mun | Nicky Lee
  • Like 3

You have been here since the start. You are always showing straight maturity when you are on and you always have been supportive to the server in many different ways. Keep it up ❤️

+1, Add to referrals (vizii)

Edited by Redacted
  • Agree 1

Neutral.  He has been on the server for a while, but has trouble thinking quickly and as I've seen is a bit indecisive at times, which I believe is a detriment when you are staffing. But he is a cool guy and I've seen some good things with him in my battalion.

Edited by Deeko

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines