Mike Splintz GM Application

9 hours ago, Jake said:

I still have no idea why this is still a thing. How well known you are has 0 effect on your capability as either a GM or staff member, if you don't know them then don't comment as you cannot be productive. 

Personally I will be putting in a +1 as he has addressed the critisism received and adjusted the app for it, he seems to have good ideas however the arma 3 video that was in it for me doesnt really work, as someone who was in every event I can comfortably say that is not how they run or should run.

Again, I thank you for your honesty. I should have picked a much better video for a little bit of a preface. I originally Picked the video because the plot felt compelling at the time.  I mainly planned on using the video for Reference on how the Gun fights and Experience should feel; Large in Scale and immersive.  It should feel like you are undergoing an Operation. Well Planned  out Tactics will be what saves the day. Teamwork and effective pacing will be what gets your objective done. Failure to Finish the Objective will result in the RU having an Easier time finishing theirs. All Actions have consequences and I want the People to feel like their actions have a Weight to them. I will update my post to reflect this.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Jake said:

I still have no idea why this is still a thing. How well known you are has 0 effect on your capability as either a GM or staff member, if you don't know them then don't comment as you cannot be productive. 

Personally I will be putting in a +1 as he has addressed the critisism received and adjusted the app for it, he seems to have good ideas however the arma 3 video that was in it for me doesnt really work, as someone who was in every event I can comfortably say that is not how they run or should run.

Yeah I just thought it would be nicer to know who he was. He was on last night doing a little RP thing with us, it was fun to do. So I'm glad he's trying to do GM stuff to make the server more enjoyable.

• Like 1

+1
So far, Youre the most interactive and dedicated officer . You interact with lower enlisted daily which is something I've never seen other officers do that frequently.
You have good ideas, And im pretty sure you'd do a decent job at being Gamemaster. 
And the fact you take criticism is a +.

• Like 2

+1 

you are active and you are very dedicated to the server. You also are very determined to change the community. I listened to your speech the other day and it sounded like you are trying to make the community a better place. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

You’re the first person I think of in MRP when I hear the word “roleplayer”. I know you have very good intentions to the server so I would like to give you this chance to show off your creativity and charisma.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
11 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

+1

mike Splintz 2020

operation rising pheonix 😎

+1 He knows when to be serious and when to loosen up a bit. I’ve seen him be very creative and make peacetime enjoyable for Army. All the while just being a WO.

• Like 2

+1 I got to know him and he's such a doll. He's kind and he brings roleplay in all while being a great WO. I'm definitely interested in what other roleplay experiences he can offer

• Agree 1
40 minutes ago, Dexx said:

Who's even accepting or denying GM's now?

According to Aidans post, nobody.  Afaik the whole AFSOC, GM, Event Server stuff will be remaining stagnant until further notice.

• Informative 1