Garnet Gaming Positivty

Just now, Captainswag said:

A very cool guy on the server, you started out toxic, but you really came around and are nice to have here

Literally one of my best friends IRL. If you hadn't stayed on the server when i showed it to you i dont think i would still be here. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Koulit said:

Literally one of my best friends IRL. If you hadn't stayed on the server when i showed it to you i dont think i would still be here. ❤️

You are a staple of current seals which is kinda epic

You have always been super chill and I will always remember your bird man.

~Crackhorse

Edited by BINLADINHOE
  • Winner 1
On 5/3/2020 at 1:15 AM, DiegoZavier said:

Simply post something that you believe is a nice thing about the person above you. It's good to hear people compliment each other, and I think it's never a awful thing to put positive vibes into the community.  Not sure how this might go but worth a try, and please no toxicity in here, If you don't know the person above you and have nothing good to say  just say something nice about the community.

I agree I have been attacked too much on the forums already. we should just play nic e

you are super chill and cool to play with ^^^

Edited by HOT-GIRL
Fixing
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1